twenty three ; developing feelings

"Come here babe." Grinning, I laid down onto Hanbin's chest and snuggled against him, closing my eyes in comfort.

"This feels nice." He whispers, caressing the top of my head. I nodded, giggling into his t-shirt, breathing in the scent that only he has. The scent that I love.

We were just lying there on the sofa cuddling when suddenly my phone rang. Groaning, I stretched all the way to reach my phone on the table, just barely grabbing it before it fell onto the ground.

"Hello?" I answered, settling back down into Hanbin's arms. "Bella? I'm Junhoe. Er... Are you with Hanbin now?"

"Yeah, why?" Glancing up at Hanbin, I frowned slightly, finding it strange that he would call me instead of directing calling Hanbin. I wasn't very close with Hanbin's friends, so there was really not many reasons for them to call me.

"Nothing, just erm... Bobby's here with us and er... He's kinda drunk... We tried to get him to go home but he keeps refusing to leave until he sees you. If you don't mind, can you come down here and send him home? Sorry, Bella. Oh and don't tell Hanbin about this, he'll go mad."

Pausing to glance at Hanbin again, I quickly turned around to make sure he couldn't hear what had been said. Junhoe was right, he was going to be so mad if he found out Bobby was making a drunken fuss about seeing me.

"Text me the location, I'll be there in a few minutes."

────────────

Fifteen minutes later I was getting out of the taxi, looking around in search for Bobby and the rest.

Ah, there they were.

Sighing, I started walking towards them, wrapping my coat around my body as the cool wind blew past. Seeing me arrive, the guys immediately got up and waved. Bobby was the most excited.

He staggered up and threw his hands into the air, grinning widely and mumbering my name as he tried to lean forward to hug me. Jinhwan pulled him away quickly, giving me an apologetic smile.

"As you can see, he's really drunk. We tried to stop him from drinking but..." Donghyuk said, offering me a seat beside him.

I sat down and quickly moved the bottles of soju away before Bobby could grab them again. "Why did he drink so much?" I asked in concern, watching as Bobby tried to lean his head on Junhoe, who pushed him away in annoyance.

"Apparently he saw you and Hanbin at the hall earlier today... He was about to give you roses and confess to you again but..." Yunhyeong heaved a deep sigh, shaking his head slightly.

"So it's because of noona that he's like this, right?" Chanwoo quipped, earning a sideways glare from all the others. "Why? It's the truth, isn't it?" He asked indignantly, his round eyes widening in self-defence.

Junhoe laughed awkwardly and ignored Chanwoo, reassuring me that he didn't mean what he said. "Don't worry, Bobby will be fine tomorrow. If you don't mind, could you bring him home? The rest of us kinda have... Other dates to go to."

They exchanged glances at each other, and I immediately understood their meaning. So they had their own girlfriends to attend to. Smiling, I nodded and tried to lift Bobby out of his seat. The boys immediately got up to help me, and Junhoe eventually got Bobby onto his back before we got out to hail down a taxi.

We struggled to put him into the backseat, he was flailing around and shouting out drunken gibberish. He thought that I was leaving and he kept reaching out to hold me until I shushed him and had to coo like I was talking to a baby that I was going to take him home.

Satisfied, he grinned at me sheepishly with his bunny teeth and eyesmile, and God-help-me, that downright melted me. He was just so innocent and cute sometimes.

Waving goodbye and thanks to the boys, I got into the taxi after Bobby and told the driver the address. The whole ride to Bobby's house he was leaning on my shoulder and snuggling his face in my neck like a baby.

Huffing at the heat of his proximity, I tried to shake him off a little by moving my shoulders. His head lolled off and slammed onto my lap, making me stiffen in the seat, hoping I hadn't woken him up.

Phew, his eyes were still closed and he was still hugging onto my arm like a little baby. I glanced down at him, marveling a little at how adorable and child-like he has become.

Usually, he was the manliest amongst the boys, and paired with his deep gruff voice, I would never have thought he would have this innocent and needy side of him.

Flashes of him smiling at me with all his sincerity suddenly popped into my mind, and my heart warmed and started beating faster as I realized my discovery of yet another side of Bobby. He was so genuine. He could never fake anything with anyone.

Whatever he wanted to say, he would say it. Whatever he wanted to do, he would. A wild horse that couldn't be tamed. And strangely enough, he'd handed over his reins willingly to me.

I'd hurt him, so badly that he'd taken to getting drunk to ease the pain. The guilt slammed into me and I reached out with hesitant fingers to slowly pat his head, smiling softly as he snuggled his head against my lap, his grip tightening on my arm.

I'd hurt Bobby by trying not to hurt Hanbin... And now, I didn't want to hurt Bobby either...

If only I could split myself in half and give it to each of them. Maybe things would be better that way...

It would definitely be much easier.

────────────

A/N:

Sort of a filler chapter! But don't worry, more things coming up in the next chapter!

Bella's heart has softened for Bobby, and she has kind of let her guard down towards him as she sees his sincerity and understands his personality more.

She doesn't want to hurt Hanbin, but she doesn't want to hurt Bobby either. It's going to be really tough to control her emotions for each of them.

If it were you, what would you do? Especially when you have feelings for both of them? 

Thank you for reading and I'll see you soon;)  hope youre enjoying playboy so far!  ♥♥♥