nine ; caught in bed

"Come lie down beside me." Bobby grinned, patting the space beside him on the bed.

I hesitated for awhile before padding over to sit next to him. We'd originally wanted to camp outside for the night, but it was raining really heavily. Bobby had then suggested that he share a room with me, to commemorate our first day together.

I stiffened a little as he slung his arms along me and held me close. I don't know why I was so soft when I was with him. I wasn't my usual fiesty, bitchy self. For some weird reason I didn't want him to see that part of me.

"Relax baby, I'm not going to eat you up." He chuckled, his deep husky voice making goosebumps crawl along my skin. He was so sexy, from the way he looked to his voice and even his behaviour.

I smiled back at him, a warm feeling spreading through my heart as he smiled his innocent, happy-go-lucky grin

I smiled back at him, a warm feeling spreading through my heart as he smiled his innocent, happy-go-lucky grin. There was something indescribable about his smile, it just made me feel so happy watching his eyes turn into moons and the tip of his mouth go all the way up. And it's because of me.

I snuggled into his embrace, letting his warmth envelope me. He placed his chin above the crown of my head, his every breath ruffling my hair and tickling me.

"You know why I like you, baby?" I shook my head. I honestly think he's stupid to like such a high maintenance girl like me. But then again, I behave like such a good girl infront of him.

"From the very first time I laid eyes on you, I wanted to get you laid."

"What?" I laughed, feeling the vibrations of his laughter against my head. He took my hand in his and laced his fingers through it, sending vibrations to my heart. "I'm just kidding. You should know I'm not that kind of guy."

"But part of it is true. I've always noticed you, just didn't dare to approach you. I know I used to be a playboy, but once I like someone I stay loyal. And I like you. I know you're not as strong and tough as you make yourself seem. Just look at you, you're so adorable when you're with me."

Chuckling, he planted a kiss on the top of my head and laid me down onto the bed. I rested my head on his arm and he pulled me close, my head nuzzling into his broad chest and his arms hugging me close protectively. He felt so warm, so secure. I could hear the drumming of my heartbeat, could feel his against my face as it pressed against his chest.

"Goodnights baby. Let's just cuddle tonight, okay?" I nodded, giggling despite myself. Why the heck was I giggling??

"You're do goddamn cute, it's going to be the death of me." He hugged me even tighter, his legs entwining with mine, our hips and body pressed ever so tightly together. "Don't smile like that infront of anyone else baby. Only for me."

I didn't reply. My mind flashed through the tines when I'd secretly smiled like that behind Hanbin's back. I guess Hanbin has never really seen me smile much before. He doesn't even know how happy he makes me sometimes, that pabo.

We stayed silent, and gradually I began to drift off to sleep, feeling warm amidst the cold storm blowing outside...

────────────

I woke up with a jolt in the middle of the night with an intense urge to pee. Bobby was deeply asleep now, his arms relaxed around me. I got out of bed slowly, trying not to make a sound. The storm blew fiercely outside, seemingly unable to calm down.

I padded outside to the toilet and relieved myself, shivering slightly from the cold. Once done, I washed my hands and padded out again, my pullover falling back down to just above my knees.

I was about to head back to my room when suddenly the dark sky flashed a blinding white light, shocking me. Just when my eyes registered the lightning, the thunder sounded. It blasted deep and loud, and it came so suddenly that I jumped and ran. I didn't even know where I was running to, I just ran.

Reaching the first door I found, I quickly flung it open and closed it behind me,quickly sensing that I was in Hanbin's room. "Kim Hanbin." I whined slightly, reaching for the light.

I turned on the light, about to run over into his embrace for comfort when I stopped dead in my tracks at the sight infront of me.

What the actual fuxk.

Hanbin was sitting up on his bed, naked at the top. His hair was messy and he stared at me like a deer caught in headlights. Or a husband caught cheating.

Because beside him, sitting right there beside him in her lingerie, was Jennie Kim.

That hoe.

────────────

A/N:

Sorry for calling Jennie a hoe, u can not associate it w Blackpink's jennie if its more comfortable that way. And anws spoiler, she's actually not a bad person/a hoe:) don't worry!!! ^-^

&

Thank you for reading & for 200+ reads!!! ♥♥♥ so grateful to every single one of you for the comments and encouragement. Love y'all lots & take good care of yourselves!!! Enjoy the remaining days of chinese new year~~~

<333333