eight ; hanbin gets pissed

"Stop right there, Bella Lee."

I whipped round to see Hanbin standing at the end of the hallway, his arms folded. I mimicked him and folded my arms, leaning on one foot.

"What do you want?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Come here." He gestured. I stayed where I was stubbornly, not wanting to go over first for some reason.

Sighing, Hanbin made his way towards me, wearing only an oversized plain white t-shirt and pants. And I have to say, he looks good in that shirt. He had his hair styled up, revealing his pretty forehead.

He stopped infront of me, a comfortable distance away so that I only had to tilt my head a little to look into his eyes. I raised my eyebrow expectantly, tapping my feet on the ground.

"Bella, babe." He said through half gritted teeth, emphasizing on the babe a little too bitterly. "What made you suddenly fall in love with Bobby, huh? His personality? His muscular body? You barely even know him." He taunted, his voice mocking.

I rolled my eyes and glared up at him, annoyed. "Why do you care? I can date all the guys I want, and you have no rights to interfere." He laughed, his laughter turning into a scrowl as he advanced on me.

"Right, I have no rights. It's not like I'm your boyfriend. Bobby is now, isn't he. So tell me, are you planning to sleep with him tonight?" He growled, his volume increasing. He pushed me against the wall and trapped me in his arms, his expression one of perplexness and anger.

"What the hell, Kim Hanbin. Do I look that easy to you?" I pushed him away, anger bubbling inside me. How dare he assume that. He scoffed and put his arms on both sides of me again before I could escape. His legs jutted against me, blocking any space for me to get out.

"I don't think you're easy. I think you're stupid. Dating a guy who you don't even know well. Sleeping in the same room as a guy you'd just met. Do you have no brains at all? Don't you know what a guy means when he asks you to stay in the same room with him???" Agitated, he punched the wall with his fists.

Shocked, I stared at him, extremely confused about why he was so riled up. "What's wrong with you, Kim Hanbin? I'm not going to have sex with Bobby. He's your best friend, can't you have more faith in him?!"

He couldn't rebut to that. Scrowling, he punched the wall again before turning to me, leaning in even closer. His face was inches from mine, his breath hot on my face. Our foreheads almost touched. His jaw was tense and his eyes shooting lasers out of them into me.

I tried to look away, feeling my face getting hotter. But he grabbed my chin and forced it to face him. My eyes widened as I saw up close how angry he was. His nostrils were flaring as his other fist was clenched up tightly as if he was fighting the urge to punch the wall again. His jaw tensed even more as he stared at me, his eyes flicking across my face.

For a moment his eyes rested on my lips and he went stiff all over. He pursed his lips and even seemed to be shaking a little. All this time I was just standing there wide-eyed, not knowing what to do or say. I was so confused - why was he acting like this?

Then suddenly he turned away and inhaled sharply, his fists unclenching and his body leaving my side. He didn't move, didn't turn back round to face me again.

Instead, he stood there with his head low, his shoulders drooped and his hands resting helplessly at his sides.

"Go to sleep early. Call me if anything happens." He said gruffly, his voice sounding as though he was depleted of energy. I watched as he walked away back to his room, closing the door slowly behind him.

Never once did he turn back to look at me.

I ran a hand through my hair, extremely perplexed. What the hell was that? I wanted to barge into his room and demand for an explanation for his behaviour, but I knew he was only going to send me out. He was just so stubborn.

I puffed air in my cheeks and stopped infront of his door, trying to listen in for any sound. Nothing. He wasn't making any sound. I was going to reach for the knob when suddenly Bobby called my name.

"Bella! What are you doing there? Our room is over here." He took my hands in his and smiled at me brightly, leading me over to our room. I looked back at Hanbin's room, the image of him looking so dejected and angry still in my head. He'll be fine, I told myself. He was probably just drunk or something. I turned back to Bobby, following after him.

Before entering the room, Bobby turned back and winked at me flirtatiously.

"Don't worry, babe. You're in safe hands tonight."