thirty ; no more skinship

"Appeal to me..?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

"Yeah, then you can decide which one of us you want."

I opened and closed my mouth, not knowing how to respond to that. Taking the opportunity to begin, Bobby called for my attention and then lifted up his shirt just like how I'd imagined, showing off his perfect abs.

"See these? If you choose me, you'll be able to touch it as and when you want, baby

"See these? If you choose me, you'll be able to touch it as and when you want, baby." He winked, looking over his shoulder at Hanbin.

Scoffing, Hanbin also lifted up his shirt to check for his abs. But when he realised that he didn't have as defined abs, he covered them again and scorned sourly,

"Fine, so you have nicer abs than I do. But I'm bigger than you there."

Bobby scoffed, almost unzipping his pants to prove his point as he retorted back, "Mine's thicker!"

Hanbin smirked and patted his hips in confidence, "Mine's thicker and bigger!"

I stared at the both of them, unable to believe my ears. Thank God I'd never seen either of their "friend", or I'd surely be making a comparison right now.

Bobby scrowled, "Whatever. Well, you can't do this." He turned to me and started doing aegyo, shaking his butt and throwing fingers hearts out at me.

"Saranghae!" He s

"Saranghae!" He s

aid cutely, grinning at me. I couldn't help but smile at the sight of his aegyo, which seemed to make Hanbin a little angry.

"Yah! I can do it too." He glanced at me and said seriously, "You know I don't usually do aegyo, but I will do it for you. You know that's how important you are, right?"

"For you, I can even do stuff like this."  My eyes widened as he started doing the buing buing aegyo right infront of me.

My heart fluttering at how adorable his efforts were to me, I held in my laughter as he looked down on the floor amd covered his face in embarrassment

"See? I can do even this for you." Nodding, I patted him on the head affectionately, complimenting his efforts.

"Yah, I can do everything better than you." Bobby jutted in, about to break out into a dance when I quickly held out a hand to stop him.

"Okay, the two of you. Enough!"

I took a step away from them to sit on the bed and sighed, crossing my arms and legs. They looked at me with puppy eyes, anticipating my next words.

Shaking my head, I unfolded my legs and then crossed my other leg over it, looking out for their reaction. Their eyes followed my every movement, fixated on my legs and then looking up at me once again after I stopped moving.

"Yah, are you two my dogs? I get that you want me to choose one of you to date now, but I can't, not when you two aren't even being yourselves.

If you want me to choose right now, I can only make a random decision. Should I just choose Hanbin? Since he claims he has a bigger and thicker dick? That'll give me more pleasure, right?

Or should I choose Bobby, since he has a sexier body with abs that would surely feel nice to touch? Do you guys want me to choose based on these sexual criterias?"

I raised an eyebrow at them, finding the whole situation really frustrating, though amusing. They'd totally turned into obedient dogs, and I was their owner.

Both of them shook their heads to my expectation, and I got up off the bed to relay my decision.

"So for now, I've decided. I will spend time with you two, but there's no skinship allowed until I make my decision between the two of you. That means no hugging, no kissing, and nothing more intimate than that.

Okay?"

They glanced at each other, hesitating to reply. I knew it.

If I didn't have any sexual interaction with them for awhile, who knew whether or not they'd still be "in love" with me? They might even lose interest in me and withdraw from the whole thing before I even have to make a decision.

Finally, they turned back to me and nodded, looking determined to keep their promise until I made my decision.

Smiling, I nodded approvingly at them, half wondering how I myself was going to restrain having any intimacy with them.

It's okay, for the sake of my lovelife, I can do it! Remember not to cave into temptation, Bella!

"Great! So who wants to go watch a movie with me tonight?"

I grinned, not knowing just how much hell this decision I'd just made was going to give me in the future...

────────────

A/N:

Filler chapter! Do you think Hanbin and Bobby can resist the temptation to have skinship with Bella? ;)

See yall soooonnnn <3333