one

"Ya! Didn't I tell you to cancel that!? Aish..." I hang up on my assistant and sigh, slamming my phone on my desk.

As a 21 year old lawyer, and at that the owner of a company already, I guess you could say it can make me get angry.

I start to sort out my desk and then, to clear my head I decide to leave and get coffee.

The clock reads 11am as I walk from my office, heels clacking.

"Bye, Miss. Hye Rin! See you soon!"

I hear around me.

The outfit I have chosen today is bleak. It's a black blouse over black leather pants and a long beige top coat with a black belt matched with beige heels and a black purse.

I have shoulder length hair that I always curl into loose curls, making my chocolate brown hair bounce.

I'm short and petite, only 4'11" and skinny. I do exercise and stick to healthy eating otherwise I would look like a pig when I'm on television.

Although I'm young, I don't keep up with most trends and I don't listen to much music.

I have always been very mature for my age, skipping three grades and graduating school at 15 and going to law school immediately.

I have been a lawyer for 3 years and in my 2nd year I was offered the company owner after my boss passed away.

Gladly, I took it.

Everyone is always asking if I'll get married or have a love life but I'm simply not interested.

People say I'm scary, but that I'm also the nicest person they've met.

I don't smile often, saving my self from wrinkles, but I do turn the corners of my mouth up.

As I stride down the street, I push sunglasses on and pull out my phone, calling back my assistant.

"Miss, I'm so-"

"Don't care. Cancel all my plans for tomorrow. I need to focus on this case right now. Go to my office and organize my papers please. I'm out for coffee. I'll get you a latte and a pastry." Before she answers I hang up and continue my walk on the crowded sidewalk.

At the cafe, I push my sunglasses into my bag and stand in line.

There is a group of rowdy boys in the corner making me roll my eyes.

One stands and makes his way behind me and I cant help but nod.

Handsome.

He has soft brown eyes and black hair and his outfit sets an edgy vibe while his face is kind and gentle looking.

He's tall. Really tall.

I turn from him and order, waiting for my drinks.

When I turn from the counter I don't expect him to be that close and, like a slow motion k-drama, I bump right into his chest and coffee flies onto me.

"Oh! I'm so sorry miss!" He frantically wipes at my face, smearing my makeup.

"Don't touch me!" I snarl and push him away, my soaked clothes making me angry as I stride to the napkins.

He follows, trying to help me dab at the stains on my expensive outfit.

"Let me buy you new drinks!" He insists, by this time the whole cafe is watching us.

"Aish! Go and buy them then! I swear this is such-" I take a breath so I dont blow up on this guy. He walks back to the counter and I feel sets of eyes on me as I try to get rid of the coffee.

I set my eyes in a glare as I make eye contact with all 12 of the boys who were sitting with the other.

Each one turns away except one, who stands and strides to me, legs long and strong. He is also quite attractive

"Let me pay you for your outfit on behalf of my friend."

I basically growl at him " You can't even afford a thread of this outfit you child."

He looks sad but pulls out his wallet, scribbing on a check.

"It might not be the full price but i know those brands so that should make up for most of it. " He bows and leaves.

I take the paper and glance at it.

3 million won (About 3 thousand american dollars).

Hmm... not bad. It was about 4 million so he isn't far off. Mr..... Joshua Hong his signiture reads

I put the paper in my purse and the man returns with 2 cups and a pastry.

I take them and set them on a small table, pulling my phone out.

"Again, I'm sorry Miss...?"

"Jung Hye Rin. You know who I am." I growl as I ring my assistant.

"Oh shi- I mean gosh. I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you!" He continues to bow. "I'm Choi Seungcheol im the leader of the Korean boy group Sev-'

" I don't care. Shoo before I yell again. Ah yea, Chae? I spilt coffee. Can you bring me a change of clothes and my makeup bag to the cafe? Thanks."

When I turn, he's still there, head bowed, clothes stained with coffee.

"Didnt I say to leave?"

"I'm sorry. Here is my personal phone number. I owe you immensely. Call me when you want the favor." He bows and shuffles away.

It's strange seeing a grown man with a broad build and tall body look so small.

I roll my eyes, shove the card in my purse and wait for my assistant.

(edited)