sixteen

The concert is today. Its outside and its scheduled to rain.

I arrive with the boys and then head to my spot in the front row, in the center.

The outdoor area fills quick and i feel awkward, wearing a joshua shirt that, you guessed it, Joshua made me wear, and holding a carat bong i was given by Jeonghan.

Finally, 5pm hits and the spotlights are on, screams everywhere as i hear thr 13 boys i know so well screaming into their mics.

I decide to let lose and join in screaming.

They come out and i immediately make eye contact with Seungcheol.

He smiles and i return it.

The concert starts with their debut song and they continue on as i get into each song, having lsitened to them all.

In the middle of Chuck, rain starts fallinv.

Cold rain.

After Chuck, they decide to talk to the crowd a but i see Seungcheol look over at me shivering as he whispers to other members.

Soonyoung is yelling about something when over half the bous strip their blazers and throw them "randomly" into the crowd.

One lands directly on my head.

When i pull it off, im met with Juns ass walking away from me as girls scream around me.

"Omg! Congrats! Does it smell good??" Im bombarded wiyh questions and surprisingly, no one tries to take it as i pull it on, Juns body warmth enveloping me.

During the pouring rain, they dance to their newest song, Clap.

I watch Seungcheol and i laugh as i see everyone slippinh on the wet stage.

Seungcheol literallt slips on his ass and his face gleams as he laughs at himself and i cant help but smile.

Finally, at 9pm the concert ends.

"The fansign will start in 30 minutes!" Seungcheol announces.

I told him i didnt want fansign tickets because i touch them all all the time so i go to leave but am stopped by a security guard at the exit.

"Jung Hye Rin?" He looks confused.

"Yes."

"Ah, Choi Seungcheol requested you. Let me take you backstage."

I roll my eyes but follow. Juns sleeves fall past my hands and i feel like i look stupid in this big blazer.

Backstage is dry and warm. Staff scurry around as i follow the guard through the mess of equipment to a room.

Inside is all of them.

"Did you like it?" Seungkwan immediately bounds up to me.

I nod. "It was fun."

"So my blazer wasnt stole. from you. Good "

"Yeah you tried to be sly but im not stupid. Seungcheol set you up to it?"

"No!" Seungcheol screams.

"He did." Jun laughs.

I nod.

"You will wait off to the side and youll be changed into a staff outift with a hat and a mask. So try to do some staff stuff so people dont question things during the fan sign." Hoshi says, pushing me to a lady who seems to be aaiting for me.

I smile and follow the girl to a seperate room where she hands me a black pledis shirt, black jeans and some combat boots along with a black hat.

"Wheres the mask?" I ask, taking the igems.

She points to a table with multiple masks, looking to each have a members name. "Mr. Hong has given you these items." I smile. "They are yours to keep. Bye, unnie!" She bows deeply and scurries off as if im more important than her.

I shrug and change. The jeans are skinny jeans which i havent worn for a while. The shirt is tight fitting and comfortable.

As im pulling the nice ass comvat boots on, a knock is hsard.

"Sorry, miss, here is a pledis jacket as it is quite cold. Mr. Hong says you like them a few sizes too big so here is a large." She bows again and leaves.

The hoodie is also black and has pledis entertainment on the back.

I pull it on and then push the hat down on my head as well.

When i reach ghe masks, i swoop up Minghaos and pull it on, shoving all the others in the backpack with my wet clothes and shoes.

The fansign is outdoors but under a massive tent.

I stand behind the boys as it starts and observe the other staff members and pick up on what they do.

I notice that Hansol recieve pikachu ear hair clips and is struggling with tjem so i stride over and fix them. He doesnt even notice its me.

"Noona, can i get a bottle of water please?" Soonyoung asks as i walk past, also not realizing.

I hurry off and grab one, handing it to him.

The next hour is spent adjusting cute headbands on the boys, giving them snacks, taking gifts and putting them in boxes assigned to them and such.

I actually hadnt had issues with Seungcheol yet as this one girl aroujd my age waz right behind him the whole time doing everything for him and for some reason it ticked me off.

So, i decided to stand behind Josh.

He was the first to realize me when i took a gift from him and he saw the ring i was wearing

I noticed the other staff assigned to members seemed pretty close to them, fixing their hair, touching their shoulders and stuff so i rested my hands on Jisoo's back.

Finally i saw the last of the line as i was fixing Joshuas hair after taking a headband off.

It ends and we all pack up to leave.

I say good bye and grab the backpack with my stuff and head to my car.

At home, i change into a shirt anf shorts and sit on ghe couch to wait for Seungcheol.

My phone dings and i have a text from Josh.

Hua:
Seungcheol is angry. Just a warning.

Angry? Why?

Before i reply, the door slams and i jump.

He storms through the living room and into the kitchen, silent.

"Cheol?"

"What."

"Why are you angry?"

"Are you dating Joshua or something?"

"What?" I step back.

"You two are awfully close. And touchy to each other and honestly, i dont want to see it. Didnt i already tell you that you cant date any of the members?" He snaps.

Fear bubbles in my stomach.

"Answer me, fuck!" He punches the counter and i flinch.

"I dont like Joshua." I whisper.

"Sure you dont " He scoffs and shoves me as he walks past.

Hes so scary when hes mad.

I shrink against the counter.

Quietly, as Seungcheol slams around in the kitchen, i text Josh.

Me:
Hes scaring me.

Hua:
Im coming right now.

I gulp.

Please hurry.

(Unedited)