three

We had been at the bar for two hours and i was already annoyed about the boys bothering us. But one, stood out. He was tall and tan, model like and pretty.

He bought me a drink and slid into the booth next to me and man, i wasnt mad about it.

"Well, are you the most gorgeous girl in this joint?" He practically purrs in a deep gravely voice.

"Well, youre pretty handsome too, sir." I let myself grin and flirt with him for a while.

He asks to danxe and we stand, dancing to the upbeat music next to each other.

These are the only rimes i let loose, when im with Jen.

He seemed like a nice guy, and sober at that. At one point he leaves and i see him stand at a table with 4 other guys that were also quite attractive and then he returns.

"Why dont we take this back to my apartment yeah?" He whispers, hands at my hips.

Hey man, one nighf stands arent sins.

I let myself be led to his car and We reach a large house.

Finally, i get to have fun.

-

When i wake up, im wrapped in a sodt white comfortor.

Hmm, smells nice. Like cologne.

I turn and see the face of the tan guy from last night and smile.

Handsome sleeper.

His exposed chest looked nice, toned and pretty but i slowly get up, pulling on my bra and underwear as well at the jeans i wore, searching for my top.

In this process, the guy wakes up and stretches.

"Well, good morning to you too." He chuckles

"See my top anywhere?"

He squints his pretty shaped eyes and looks around.

"No, just take mine from.last night. " He yawns.

I shrug. Not the first shirt from a one night stand i have in my closet.

I pull it on and button it, leaving the top few undone and proceed to brush through my hair with my fingers.

At this point, the guy stands, pull on his underwear and a pair of shorts.

I see him gather my shoes and put them together.

With a quoet thanks, i push them on, grab my purse and head to the bedroom door.

"Ah, my name is Mingyu by the way." He calls.

"Jung Hye Rin."

"Oh? Well damn. Nice job me. " He congratulates himself and i roll my eyes.

"You are pretty great in bed. Bye, Mingyu."

He doesnt reply so i make my way through the big house, seeingots of closed, and decorated doors, passing names like, Seungkwan, Hansol, Jeonghan, and Chan.

Lots of roomates i guess.

I leave, catching a taxi and calling Jen. 

"On my way home, you home?"

"Just got home. Had a great night with a guy named Jungkook. Hot as fuck too."

"Nice, mine waz great with this Mingyu guy."

"Oh! I saw him. He was super hot, like a model! Get his number?"

"No, not interested in dating."

She sighs on the other end and we end the call.

I have the driver stop at the usual cafe and i step out, telling him to wait.

When i step in, i recognize him immediately.

Tall, black hair, muscular build but kind face.

Aish, this asshole.

I try to avoid him but he turns in my direction.

He approaches me and bows. "Hello, Hye Rin!"

"Annyeong, oppa." I try to act nice, using honorifics.

He seems surprised so i ignore him, and get my coffee, leaving without another word.

Annoying.

(unedited)