nine

In the morning, i wake up, tangled limbs with Minghao because i hear the door open.

I squint and see Joshua quietly open the door.

"Oh thank god, i thought she left." He whispers.

I yawn and streatch, pulling Minghao apart from me.

"Joshua," I say, groaning. "Help,"

He chuckles and helps me untangle myself from the tall boy.

Finally, i stand and we leave him to sleep.

"Thank you again for last night adn for answering thst phone call for me." I say. "It really means a lot." 

"DOnt thank me, youre my friend, anything for a friend" He smiles.

"Well..." I sigh, "I think i better go back,"

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes, i think so, ill call you if i need anything and ill wash these clothes and reuturn them."

Joshua nods and i tell him goodbye before grabbing my things and heading out.

On my way home, i mentally prepare myself to face him.

I sit in my car in the apartment paring lot for about 10 minutes before i go in.

At the door, i press the keys and the door opens.

My mouth immediately opens.

There sits Seungcheol, on the couch, looking half dead, surrouded by things. Balloons, a huge teddy bear, chocolates, movies, and many other things.

He stands quickly. 

"Seungcheol.." I say, almost silent.

"Hye Rin, i bought all of this to apologize to you. Im so sorry for getting angry with you and causing you to panic. Im really really sorry. I dont know why i go so overprotective when we barely know each other it just feels likewe have known each other for a lot longer. And im sorry. I dont know why you had such a bad freak out over it but im sorry and im so sorry i ewven yelled in the first place. Please dont be mad at me, im very sorry. Can you forgive me? I got you this bear the same height as me, you can name it Cheolie so you can punch it whenever youre angry with me or if you just need a cuddle. Im sorry, Hye Rin."

"Youre a rambling apologizer. I forgive you Seungcheol." I say, my voice still soft. "And i can explainto you why it freaked me out so bad."

"Please do, come sit, have Cheolie." He sits down and holds the huge bear.

I smile slightly between the bears fluffy feet nad lean back against it.

I explain the story and everything to Seungcheol.

"Ya!" HE jumps up. "That bastard!" 

"Choi Seungcheol sit down. You dont have much of a right to be angry when you basically sadi the exact same things as him." 

He sits. "Im sorry."

"Its okay."

The next hour is spent watching some of the movies he bought while i lay ontop of the huge bear.

At one point, Seungcheol chuckles. "Its funny to look at yo on that bear and see how small you look because its as tall as me and you fit on top of it. Your head is on the chest and our feet barely reach the bears feet. Its great."

I just roll my eyes and roll off the bear, pushing it on the floor and standing in front of Seungcheol.

HE looks confused.

"Lay," I point.

He slowly lays down on the sofa and i take a deep breath. "Seungcheol, i dont do this often but im doing this to see if i can be comfortable opening up to you okay? Dont take this the wrong way."

He nods, still confused as i climb ontop of him and lay down on his chest, HE stiffens slightly.

"Relax please, it will make it easier for me." I whisper. "And youre allowed to hug me back. "

His arms rest around my waist after i say that and his body relaxes.

This is pretty comfortable.

I relax against him and hear his heart beat which is soothing.

-

I jolt awake randomly am immediately confused.

Im locked against Seungcheols chest by his strong arms.

Gosh his chest is warm.

Even in his sleep, his grip is tight around me.

I relax, wondering why i woke up.

I stare at his face, gently pushing some hair away from his forehead.

He moves his head slightly but doesnt wake up.

He is pretty handsome. And he did all of this to apologize to me.

I rest my cheek against his chest, his heart beat slow.

Suddenly i feel Seungcheols body stiffen. His heart beat picks up and when i look at his face, his eyesbrows are furrowed.

Is he having a nightmare?

His hands grip at my sides and i gasp. What the fuck?

"Seungcheol... Cheol... Cheolie.. Hey, wake up." His body squirms and a small whimper escapes his lips and i get worried. "Seungcheol!" I say a bit louder.

I push my.body up on his chest to straddle his stomach, placing my hands on his cheeks.

"Seungcheol! Wake up!" His eyes shoot open and his pupils dilate.

"Hye Rin," His body is still stiff as she sits up quickly.

Soon, im straddling his lap as he hugs me and buries his face in my shoulder.

I hug him back, petting his hair.

"Are you okay?"

He shakes his head against my skin. His breathing is uneven.

"Calm down, it was just a dream"

"Sorry." He pulls away and lifts me off of him, standing and shuffling to the kitchen.

I get up and follow him.

He washes his face wuth water and stands there, the water dripping off his nose as he looks down into the sink.

I carefully place my hand on his back, his skin is warm through his shirt.

"Im sorry." He whispers. "They usually dont get that bad."

"you get nightmares often?" I ask.

He nods. "Im not sure why. I can never remember them afterwords either."

"Well, lets go get some dinner yeah?" I suggest.

He nods. We head out, he grabs his keys and he drives us to a small cafe to eat ramen and kimchi.