thirty six

3 days (Still Seungcheol)

The panic has gotten larger every minute. Sangkyun has let me stay in one of his rooms.

Currently the boys and I are on a 6 month break with only small projects to do and so i dont have to worry about getting home soon.

We have no leads as to where she is.

Hye Rin

I have no clue how long i have been here. The man who took me wears some sort of mask whenevr i see him.

I think im underground but im not sure.

The room i am in is inside of another, its not very big and he has me chained to  pole and my hands tied together.

He has made advances to rape me but i somehow escape each time, but each time with more injuries.

I know that if i break down and show weakness he is will find me easier to manipulate.

The room is freezing and has no likes.

Over the time i have been here, my clothes have basically been shredded.

All i wear is my undergarmets but he is nice enough to give me a thin blanket.

The door creakes and opens to reveal him. He is quite tall and muscular, a lot larger than me actually but i am also very small.

"Hey there pretty princess." He says. I stare at his masked face and glare.

He has not done anything, surprisingly, that ha made me fall apart considering when Seungcheol even got slightly mad, it scared me.

"This time, you cant do anything," He says, suddenly aggressive,

He nears me and grabs my throat harshly, he hasnever done that before.

My lungs start to burn as i can hardly breathe.

His other hand grabs at my bruised body and i whimper lightly.

The he finally does it.

He breaks me.

He lifts my body roghly and slams it against the brick wall. Hard enough for my head to slam against it.

All of my power, my strength, its all gone. I feel my confidence leave me and i start to cry.

He drops me and i fall to the ground and ball up.

I hear him as he loosens his belt.

"Please..." I beg.

He throws a kick to my stomach and i see his pants drop to his ankles.

He kneels and yanks my hair. "Scream, and you die." He whispers.

I sob harshly, my entire body trembling at the thought of what is about to happen.

-

Hours pass, after he used me like that, he threw me to the ground where i shivered against the cold concrete where i still lay.

I have no idea where my clothing has gone as he nearly literally ripped it up and i lay there naked, exposed and terrified.

I dont like America anymore.

I have no clue how long i have laid here but he returns and throws me a dirty, grease filled tshirt and a pair of dirty looking underwear.

Were these another victims? 

I dont think as i pull the clothing on, he watches as i do.

When he leaves, i hear it.

A scream to the right of me.

I rush to the door, listening.

I hear him hitting something and then i hear sobs.

There are more girls here.

I lean against the wall and cry.

A name escapes my lips that i never thought i would ask for in a time like this, 

"Seungcheol.."