thirty eight

After calming down in Seungcheols lap, i stand up. He stands behind me and lightly holds my shoulders.

"Im sorry guys." I sniff.

"We understand. Did he-?" Seokmin whispers.

I stare at them and with a strong voice, "He did. Multiple times."

Everyone gets quiet.

Mingyu stands suddenly and aggresively punches the wall, making a hole.

My eyes widen and i back into Seungcheol.

Everyone is shocked at Mingyus actions.

He looks at me before he storms out of the house, slamming the door, making me flinch.

"Hes like your brother. This really got to him. Give him a few hours to calm down." Jihoon reassures.

-

Sure enough, three hours later the door opens.

I had worried so much that i sprint into him where Mingyu immediately hugs me.

Hes careful with his force but still lifts me up.

I wrap my body around him and cry.

I know some of the boys have come to the living room and are witnessing this.

"He wont touch you again. No one will. Im never letting anything happen to you again." He says

He walks to the couch and sits with me on his lap as where i cry. "I was so worried about you. Where did you go?"

"I just walked." He states. I dont question him any more and eventually stand up.

Sangkyun ordered some takeout and it had arrived so we all gather in the living room.

I sit on the floor by myself and watch TV, my food untouched next to me

Someone sits next to me and i look over to see Joshua.

"You need to eat."

"Im not hungry." I say.

Josh picks up my bowl and fork and goes, "Ah!"

I stare at him and he holds the fork near my face.

"Come on," He pleads.

I open my mouth anf let him feed me as i feel 13 setd of eyes burning into our backs.

After i eat i stand. " Im going to my room."

No one says anything as i walk upstairs and close the door, sitting on my bed.

A few minutes later the door opens slowly.

Seungcheol walks in slowly.

"Can we talk?"

I nod and let him sit next to me.

"Im sorry." He says. "For everything. I know i was super protective and jealous but its because i love you and i know all of my members are attractive. Im sorry. This is one of things i was so worried about. I wasnt here to protect you and now youre scarred and broken. Im so sorry. Im so stupid and i love you so much. Please give me another chance?" Tears fall from his long black eyelashes.

"Seungcheol... I forgive you." I lean against him. " And comsidering you are one of two boys thay dont make me panic, i think youre fine. Ill give you another chance but im.gonna stay in America for now." I say.

His eyes light up.  "Really?"

I nod and smile softly. He engulfs me in his big arms and i grin larger. "Youve been eating better."

"Yeah. I wanted to look good for you."

"Thats good. You lost a lot of weight. Look at you now though. Your arms are huge!" I feel him up without hesitation. "And your thighs are back!"

Soon this session of me feeling him up turns into him tickling me.

My bavk hits the soft bed as i giggle endlessly, he immediately stops and his body appears over mine.

He smiles lovingly and kisses me.

Instead of fladhbacks, all i get is fireworks in my heart.

(unedited)