two

One week later.

"Famous Korean Group Seventeen has released their new album, Teen, AGE and it's a huge sensation!" The man on the news televisions voice blares into my quiet office.

Sounds familiar...

I look at the screen to see a picture of 13 boys, two of which stick out as Choi Seungcheol and Joshua Hong.

I roll my eyes at the thought and stand up to fetch the remote.

The blue dress is twisted at my hips so I stop and adjust the tight dress under my long black coat.

My heels click as I leave my office.

As I walk through the top floor of my office building, I nod at people who greet me then stop at a certain desk.

"Jen. Drinks after work?" I ask, leaning on the desk.

"Of course, boo boo. "

Jenny is my best friend. She's Korean American and lived in America for a few years after she was born then moved here to her culture. She's very pretty with sleek black hair to her waist and a tall slim body. She and I together attracted guys like flies to horses.

And we are proud of it. We have been friends since we were both 6 so we are very close and some people say the only time I smile is with her.

I continue to the elevator and say goodbye to the front desk man, leaving for the day.

My phone dings with a text from Jen.

Leaving the office in ten. Going straight to ours.

I don't reply and just continue to my car which is a sleek white Porsche.

A present from my brother in Gwangju. He's very successful as an actor and we frequently send gifts to each other. He is also working on opening his own company.

On my way out I get stuck behind a large black van and groan.

They end up going to the same neighborhood as me, and I groan again, the car is going so slow.

Finally I pull through my gate and into my garage of my semi modern home.

There's lots of windows and it's two stories with three balconies and a gorgeous lawn.

After about 20 minutes, Jen arrives and parks her car in her spot in our garage and comes in.

We take time getting ready and head out to finally have some fun. 

(edited)