twenty four

It has been a month since filimg started and since Seungcheol left.

The boys all text or call me once a day, whining that they miss me or that something happened and they need help.

I get home from work at around 11om to 11 missed calls and 43 texts.

I call Joshua.

"What?"

"Um, So, Seungcheol right? Hes having like a, uh, like a breakdown and we dont know what to do."

"Put him on, Josh."

I hear shuffling as i push my phone against my shoulder, taking my dress ofd and pulling on one of Seungcheols shirts as i wait.

"H-Hye Rin?" His voice id weak.

"Whats wrong, Cheolie?"

"I feel like i cant do anyrhing right." He sniffles.

"Baby," I coo. "Youre an amazing leader. Why are yiu thinking like this?"

"I-I.... I really really miss you. Youre like my rock. You keep me sturdy all the time and now that im without you I-" A sob rakes through my speaker.

"Seungcheol, Im still right here. You can text or call anytime and im right here."

"I know but.." He sighs. "You know i love you, dont you?"

A grin spreads across my face. "Youve never said that before."

I play with the hem of my shirt.

"I love you, Hye Rin." I can sense his voice calming down.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

I smile. "I really like you."

"You dont have to say it back yet. We arent really together yet anyway."

"We arent?"

"I havent asked you properly yet, but i will."

We chat for a few more hours and i eventually fall asleep as he is talking.

-

A few weeks later, im on set with Namjoon when im tackled in a hug.

"HOBI!" i yell.

I have actually gottwn less nervous around bangtan and I talk to Hoseok a lot. It haz already been leaked that we are friends as pictures of me are on his instagram and vise versa.

Speaking of, i was in fhe middle of posting a picture of Seungcheol sleeping from ages ago. I caption it "Miss him </3" and post it

"Selfie time?!" Hoseok squeals and snatches my phine.

We have fun with filters and take multiple pictures on each others phones, posting a few.

Thats when Jimin walks up. Being a few months older, he acted like a brother to me.

"Hey, Hye Rin, whatre you up to tonight?"

"Well its Sunday so no work. Why?"

"We have this super fancy party with our company and we xan bring a plus one. Wanna be mine?"

"Hey!" Hoseok whines. "I was gonna ask that."

"Too bad." Jimin sticks his tongue out. 

"Sure, Jimin,"

"Cool, we will pick you up in the limo at 7."

As he walks away and u turn to talk to Taehyung, my phone rings.

GyuGyu.

"Hey, Mingyu whats up?"

"Wanted to check in, how was o
your day-"

"IS THAT HYE RIN?!" i hear Seungkwan scream in the background.

"HEY BOO!"

"Hey, my time. Shoo."

"Fine." I hear Seungkwan grumble.

"It was great. Im going to a fancy dinner party with Jimin tonight."

"Like a date?"

"I mean, i guess."

"Hooo man, Coups-Hyung will not like that."

"I dont like Jimin like that. Keep your mouth shut. Coups is too jealous and protective sometimes."

I chat with Mingyu a bit and then eend it to go back to shooting.

-

The elegant white dress that Minghao bought for me hugs my body, the slit up the leg giving it a slightly sexyy vibe.

I decide on the jewelry that Seventeen gave me on Valentines day and pull on the strappy pumps as well, and the purse.

I curl my hair, leaving it loose, and do my makeup all in time for Jimin to text me that theyre here.

I go downstairs. As i reach the dark limo, the door opens and Yoongi steps out, looking snazzy.

He holds the door silently and bows lightly.

I giggle at him and step in

"Crap, you look hot," Jungkook slaps his hand over his mouth after the words slip out. I laugh at him but dont comment.

"You look great." Seokjin compliments.

The drive is quiet. At the large mansion, reporters are everywhere, and a purple carpet is layed out. I see people getting pictures taken.

"Dibs on first pics with Hye Rin!" Jungkook snatches my arm. 

"Im taking them with all of you?"

"Individually and group yes." Namjoon nods.

We step out, walking down the carpet, my hand on Jungkooks elbow. The lights flash and im stunned.

At the wall where all pictures are taken, photos ars snapped of me with each member and the griup before he head in.

I stop by a pretty curtain. "I want pictures on my.phone with each of you."

My phone is passed as i take pictures with each of them.

We find the table for us and sit. As we wait i post them on instagram.

One of me and Jimin, his hand firmly on my hip, and mine in front of me, a serious picture, with the caption "Snazzy."

Hoseok and I grinning widely, hugging each other, the caption "HobiHobi!"

Namjoon with his hands in his pockets, my hands on his arm, elegantly. The caption, "The man of the boys."

Jungkook and I, me pretending to kiss his cheek, him holding my waist and grinning. The caption, "Smooch."

Taehyung and i making silly faces with the tongue emoji caption.

Yoongi and i looking serious, his hand neatly on my waist, standing tall as i have my hand on his chest, captioned "The most serious Min Suga."

Seokjin and i acting girly with the caption, "Queens!"

The likes shoot up and champagne is served.

(unedited)