twenty seven

After a long day with 13 rowdy boys, i pack my gifts from them in Seungcheols car.

The ride home is a comfortable quiet.

In the apartment i think up a new plan to play with Seungcheol. 

I put it into action as i follow him into his room.

He doesnt realize im there until after hes taken his shirt and jeans off.

"Oh. I didnt know you followed me." He grins.

I simply hum, pressing close to him, trailing my hand on his chest

He smiles gently, pressing his lips to my forhead and pulling me against him. "Mine, my baby." He whispers.

My face burns and i cant help but smile.

I lean up my head and kiss his neck, bringing the skin into my mouth and sucking.

"Hye Rin-" He sucks in a breath.

I finish giving him the love mark and step away slightly.

As he stares at me i brush my thumb over it.

He chuckles and grabs my hips tightly. "No. I know what youre doing." He leans down and kisses my neck and i tense up. He wouldnt. BUT HE WOULD. He does the exact thing i did to him, to my neck. "And i told you," He kisses it. "That im dominate."

I have most definitely made a mistake, as he bends and grabs my thighs, pulling me swiftly so my legs are around his hips and he is holding me, his hands firmly on my ass.

I look at him, seeing lust in his eyes.

As i try to catch his lips, he moves to my jaw, trailing kisses down to my collar bone.

"Seungcheol.." I let the moan slip and he pauses.

When he looks at me, his grip becomes tighter. "That..." He doesnt finish, instead, he sets me down on the bed.

I vokuntarily lay back, letting him hover over me.

"Hye Rin." He whispers, leaning down to kiss me.

We make out for a bit and i push his chest, telling him to flip.

He lays down and i immediately straddle his hips, "Oh." I giggle. "Hard already?"

His hands grip my waist, " Just kiss me. "

So i do.

We make out for so long that when i pull away, his lips are swollen and red.

I swing my legs off of him and stand, watching him sit up as i strip my jeans and shirt.

He licks his swollen lips. "Come here. Now." I swing my leg back over his lap, straddling him as he sits upright.

His hands run all over my torso although i notice that he doesnt touch my chest.

"Youre so," I peck his lips, "Shy with touching me. "

"Im not shy. I just dont want to push you." He says lightly. "Im not going to do anything that you dont want to do."

I smile. "You are so.." I feel like im going to cry but i dont. "Perfect"

He smiles and i return it.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Im okay. But-"

"Not tonight? Thats fine, Rinnie." He coos, kissing me lightly.

"Choi Seungcheol. What a gentleman. Though i never wouldve thought that when we first met."

He laughs lightly and lays back, leaving me to straddle his hips. I take advantage, lightly rolling my hips. He immediately. tenses. "Ya!"

I giggle. He flips us again, my legs still wrapped around his waist as he hovers over me.

We get into another make out session and i flip us yet again. His hands travel around and reach my underwear, his fingers slipping under the sides by my hips, tugging them.

I tense up, fear bubbling up. Im not a virgin but every time i do, im drunk.

He stops and our lips seperate. " Im sorry."

"No its just.."

"Are you..?"

"No but ive only done it with people i dont know and when im drunk." I say. "Actually, Mingyu-" I stop.

"Mingyu?" He sits straight up, causing me to lose balance on his lap and fall on my back. He subconsiously slides his hands under my back and lifts me back up. "Mingyu?"

"Oh it was like 3 years ago before we even met hun. We were at a club and met and i left in the morning anyway." I shrug.

"So youve had sex with Mingyu." He grits hid teeth.

I slide off of his lap. He stands, pulling jeans and a shirt on.

As he leaves, pulling on shoes, i hurriedly dress and follow him, sending a typo warning message to Mingyu.

I pull myseld in his car as he starts it.

His hands geip the wheel tight and he speeds away.

I hold on to the seat.

This will not go well.

(unedited)