four

One year..

"Youre kidding me! Thats great! I would love to!"

"Well, Mrs. Hye Rin, youre one of the best." The man on the other end, the richest man in South Korea chuckles back.

"If you would come by my office and we can go over the files!" I say, excited im wanted for such an important case although i am in the top 5 law offices of South Korea.

As i clear off my desk and work on assigning my less important cases to other great lawyers in my company, i turn on the television.

"Korean Boy Group Seventeen is reportedly looking for a lawyer to handle a lawsuit against the fans that mauled them and sent two to the hospital. They have been seen looking at the building for Jung Lawyers this morning. I hope Miss. Hye Rin will be ready for this case!"

I scoff. I havent thought of that stupid group for a year. When i see them around Seoul i nod but avoid. Annoying immature boys.

I really hope they dont come to me for this.

-

"Have a nice night!" I wave to the man as he leaves afters hours of discussing.

It is now eight in the evening and im already exhausted.

"Unnie, you have clients." My assistant knocks and opens my door.

"Yes, let them in."

I look up as i hear shuffling and see 4 boys walk in. Familiar.

"Annyeonghaseyo," They bow in sync.

"Im Choi Seungcheol, this is Yoon Jeonghan, Joshua Hong and Soonyoung. We are here about a lawsuit." The most familiar one says.

Ah, Seungcheol. The leader of the idiots.

"Ive heard. "

-

It is not 11 at night and the four boys have left, thanking me.

Finally, i pack my files away, grab my purse and leave, only a few employess left as i head to the elevator.

I had given the leader my personal cell to contact me as my work phone was shattered two days ago in a party.

My phone blings at me and i dig it out, answering the call without looking.

"Miss. Hye Rin," I answer.

"Hye Rin, its me."

"Ah, Seungcheol. Yes?"

"I just wanted to thank you again and to invite you to a dinner party to meet the rest of the group and our managers. Its to celebrate one of the top managers retirement and we would like you to come."

"Sure, when is it?"

"Tomorrow night at 6pm, we will send a driver to get you,"

"Alright, bye,"

I hang up and add him to my contacts as Leader-oppa.

-

my phone alarm goes off at 5:45 pm the next day as im typing an email.

Shoot.

I hurriedly stand and grab my bag of clothes to change into.

Its a formal white dress, hi-lo, with a brown belt at the waist and a decorates top half.

I fix up my makeup and hair and then change my shoes into some brown pumps and put the bag of clothes into my desk, grabbing my things.

"Im leaving early today, do not send any clients to me." I tell my assistant as i leave.

As i stride down the stairs in front of the building I see a long black limo and as i approach, the door opens and a male steps out.

I recognize him as Soonyoung from yesterday.

He is dressed in a suit as he holds the door for me

I nod to him and step in, sitting next to one i dont know the name of and Soonyoung sits next to me.

"Hansol," He smiles at me.

I nod to him and cross my legs, pulling my phone out.

After dialing my clients number, i push it to my ear, feeling all eyes on me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Miss. Hye Rin." He answer.

"Yes, hi, Mr. Byeon, im calling to let you know im transfering your case to my top lawyer, Jen Deyna, as i have a very important case to attend to, i will email you her information, is that alright?"

"Yes, of course! Thank you!".

I hang up, pulling up my emails and typing out my email to him, sending it.

As i go to put my phone away, Jen calls me.

" Jennie, whats up?"

"Hye, " Her voice is broken. "Our house... we have to move out its not safe."

"What? Why?!" I yell, scaring the boys around me.

"Apparently someone has been stalking us, they installed cameras and microphones everywhere, when i was watching the maintenance guy fix the heater he noticed it. We cant stay here!"

"Where are we going to go?"

"I... Well... my boyfriend... Im moving in with him. Im sorry.. Im sure youll find somewhere. Im getting a call, ill call you later."

I hang up.

"Aish..." I groan, rubbing my head.

Where am i to go?

"...Miss. Hye Rin? Are you alright?" Soonyoung asks.

"Ah, yes. I just... its nothing. Are we here? Lets go."

(unedited)