seven

After dinner, i knew him a lot better. Hes very laid back and sweet. Not as immature as i thought.

Hes quite handsome and kind but also has a slight childish side.

As we drive away, he pipes up, "I think you should get to know my members better too."

I nod.

"When are you off next?" He asks.

"Um. When do you need me to be?"

"Tomorrow?"

I shrug and pull out my phone, calling my assistant. "I wont be at work tomorrow. Clear my schedule. I need a family day. Thank you." I hang up.

"Jeez. Why are you so cold?" He chuckles and i stick my tongue out at him.

At the apartment, i plop on the couch, untucking my shirt and pushing my shoes off.

"Im watching Boys Over Flowers so unless you want to watch with me, dont bother me." I say to Seungcheol.

He sits next to me. "Why dont we change first? I love Boys Over Flowers. "

I laugh but dont say anything, standing.

I go to my room and change into shorts and my tank top and then pull on the red hoodie which still smells like Seungcheol.

When i reach the living room, he sits without a shirt again

This time, i say nothing and sit next to him, kness almost touching. Personal space is never a thing with me.

I turn on the show ive seen millions of times.

-

Seungcheol

During episode 3 i feel something on my shoulder and look to see Hye Rins head, her eyes closed.

She fell asleep.

I smile. She really is gorgeous isnt she? Especially when she doesnt have a glare.

I carefully glide my arm around her small waist, adjust, and then slide my other arm under her knees, lifting her.

One of her hands spreads across my chest, making me shiver.

As i carry her to her room i cant help but look at her.

Dont develop feelings.

i say to myself.

In her room, i carefully lay her on the bed and cover her up. She cuddles into the covers, looking adorable.

I sigh, looking at her for a solid 5 minutes before i leave her to sleep.

-

In the morning when i wake up, i smell eggs.  

I stretch and run my hands through my hair, sitting up.

As i shuffle to the kitchen, the smell gets stronger.

I see Hye Rin, making food at the stove, my hoodie draping her small frame.

I cant help but smile.

Hye Rin

As i make breakfast, i turn to the sink and spot a messy haired Seungcheol standing at the counter.

"Youre awake."

"And youre making breakfast," He shoots back.

"Yes, i can cook. Did you think i couldnt? Hurry and eat so you can get going, im going to go and call one of your members adn get their coffee orders. My car is sitting outside so you can go after you get dressed, Cheol." I let the small nickname slip as i push the dirty dishes into the dishwasher. "And, put the dirty dishes in here after your done and start it please, I'm going to get ready."