twenty

The night was spent in a very expensive looking resteraunt that they had rented out. We were the only ones there.

Im seated between Seungcheol and Soonyoung with Josh across from me.

"Would you all like wine or champagne?" The waiter asks.

"Wine," Woozi replies.

We all have small conversations when my phone rings.

Yeongieee.

"Hi, Oppa." I say as i answer. Everyone goes silent.

"I was wondering kf you would want to go see a movie tomorrow when you get off?"

"Sure! That sounds like fun!"

"And maybe i could meet Seungcheol after if hes really that important to you."

Everyone is paying attention to me.

"Thats fine. Seungcheol is very important to me and im sure he would love to meet you. And youll have to meet Josh, Minghao and Soonyoung soo. as im pretty close to them as well."

"Of course. Anything for you. Ill text you when i go to pick you up tomorrow."

"Okay. See you then. Bye."

I hang up and scoff. "Why did you have to listen in?"

"Im important to you?" Seungcheol, Josh, Minhao, and Hoshi ask in sync.

I nod. "Lets just order and eat."

As i pick my chopsticks up with my right hand, i feel someone link their fingers with my left hand.

When i look, Seungcheol is eating with his left hand.

He can do that?

I shrug it off and sip my wine.

-

We all finish our dinner and as we stand, Seungcheol doesnt let go of my hand.

"Ohhhhhh," Hansol oohs at us.

"What?" I ask and then remember and immediately take my hand away.

"Why dont you two just get married already?" Joshua chuckles.

"I dont like him like that" I feel my face turning red.

"If only Seungcheol could say the same th- OW!" Wonwoo says as Seungcheol punches him.

"Lets go home," Seungcheol says and drags me out.

He opens my door for me and then jogs around.

"You do look really nice in that dress." He clears his throat, breaking the silence on the drive home.

His arm rests on the center console and im extremely tempted to take his hand. It fits so nicely in mine- no stop it. You have Junyeong.

But, Seungcheol is a really nice guy.

Do i like him?

I shake off the thought and we are already at the apartment.

Inside, i head to my room and change into comfortable clothes.

When i get to the living room, i see Seungcheol in the kitchen looking at the red roses.

"Did Junyeong get these for you?"

I nod.

"Theyre pretty." He states.

I smile and sit on the couch, opening my phone and getting on instagram. I post a selfie i took with Seungcheol earlier and caption it "Pretty roomates."

There are a bunch of articles aboyt Seventeen and I but i ignore them.

"Hey, i have someone coming over in a minute. They want to meet you."

"This late?"

"Yeah, sorry they wont be long." Seungcheol grins.

He sits next to me and flings an arm around my shoulders.

About 5 minutes later the doorbell rings and Seungcheol jumps up.

He rushes to the door. There are multiple voices heard and then i hear Seungcheol say, "Shes gonna love me for this."

I crinkle my euebrows and then nearly faint when i see 7 familiar boys walk into the living room.

"Youre-"

"Bang! Tan! Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtansonyeondan imnida!" BTS yells their intro and i nearly keel over and die.

Its onlt been a few months since i started liking them but i really like them and my favorite member is J-Hope.

Seungcheol walks from behind them and stands next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, both his hands on my left hip as he hugs me against him.

"Choi Seungcheol you didnt." I hit his chest.

"I told you im friends with them." He chuckles

"Oh my god. Hi, Im Hye Rin."

"We've heard." Taehyung grins

"And ive heard," J-Hope steps forward and makes a flower cup under his chin. "That im your favorite!"

"ah, yes." I blush hard.

Gosh, Seungcheol is a really amazing friend

(unedited)