six

Two days

Today i wake up to my alarm at 5am and stretch.

Turns out my car was towed overnight yesterday so Seungcheol has been taking me to work. I should get it back tomorrow though.

I climb out of bed and yawn, walking out of my room in the red hoodie over shorts and see Seungcheol standing in the kitchen, wearing fleece pajama pants and no shirt, making coffee.

"Aish, shirts exist you know? Youre never wearing one when youre here." I groan, sitting at the breakfast bar.

"Hey, its my home i wanna be comfortable." He protests and i roll my eyes. "Ill pick you up at 6 and we can go get dinner like i said. Is that okay?"

I nod. "Did you make enough coffee for both of us?"

"I only made it for you. You like 3 sugars and 4 cream and... some caramel syrup right?" He thinks hard as he says that.

"Yes. How did you know?"

"I saw it on your starbucks cup yesterday," He smiles proudly, making me slightly chuckle.

I see him pour the coffee into the to go cup, mixing it.

The muscles in his back distract me for a second and i shake my head.

He sets the cup in front of me and i take a small sip.

"Good. " I nod.

I leave the cup and go to the bathroom, freshing up and then i head back to my room, changing into a black pencil skirt and a white blouse.

"Beige or black?" I say, looking at my long coats.

I stare at them for a while and hear a knock on the door. "Are you ready yet?"

"No, come in," I say.

He opens the door, now wearing jeans and a shirt.

"Beige or black?" I ask.

"Beige."He says without thinking.

I nod ans pull it on, grabbing my beige heels and my purse, following Seungcheol out.

-

Yet again, my alarm goes off at 5:45 along with a text.

Cheol: You dont need to change. Its a fancy resteraunt. Im outside.

I stand, straightening my desk and heading out, letting my assistant know again.

At the steps outside i see Seungcheol black Volvo and him sitting inside, black sunglasses on.

I get in and put on my own sunglasses.

He greets me and i nod.

The radio lightly plays and i turn it up.

"Oh this sounds good. What song is this?" I ask.

"Clap, its by my group." Seungcheol grins. "This is my part"

I listen.

"You rap?"

He nods.

Huh interesting. "Youre good at it. But ive heard you sing. You sing well too."

He thanks me and the rest of the ride is quiet.

-

The resteraunt is very pretty and expensive looking.

When we reach the steps to the entrance, he holds his elbow out again which is slide my hand in and we walk up.

"Choi Seungcheol," He says to the host.

He leads us to a small table next to the window. I sit, sliding my coat off and resting it on the back of my seat

We order some wine and he starts the conversation.

"So," He clears his throat. "What do you like to do for fun?"

"I mean, i just work most of the time but sometimes i go out. I enjoy poetry but mostly work. "

"I see. What are some basic facts?"

"I dont have any parents, but my older brother treats me like a goddess and i have my best friend Jen. My favorite color is green, my favorite flower is white primrose, and i love chocolate. Im not really caught u with anything modern, like  music and stuff. I listen to old bands like Beast. Not to say i dislike new stuff. I just prefer old."

"I have a question." He sips his wine. "Why do you look and act so mean and scary all the time?"

"Im not a fan of people. They annoy me. And im overall a mean person and i know that. But when im with someone im comfortable with im nice." I shrug.

"Like. Youre emotionless."

I shrug again and we order.