forty

Today i finally go back home to Korea to all of my boys.

The press has died down here in America but i know the airport will be filled when i arrive.

I kiss my brother on the cheek and head to the airport.

Over the past weeks, Seventeen boys have called and texted a lot and a few Skype calls, mostly from Seungcheol.

Finally, we are happy again.

I have actually been prescribed medicine for extreme anxiety and panic disorder just last week because i freak out so much around men.

I reach the airport and climb out of the taxi.

-

I wake up hours later to the intercom.

"Landing in 5 minutes, please fasten your seatbelts."

I yawn and pull my messy hair back. I really need a haircut.

I havent vut it for months and itss quite long, below my shoulders.

I gather my things and fasten my seat belt and prepare to land.

In the crowded airport i strain my neck to find one of the boys and i spot someone i wasnt expecting but was easy to see because of how tall he is.

I sprint forward and leap onto Mingyu, wrapping my entire body around him.

He stumbles back but catches me.

"Holy fuck i didnt even see you."

"Well, i saw you, you tree."

He laughs deeply in my ear and i jump down and hug his waist tightly.

"Rude."

I turn and see my pouty boyfriend. With a grin i pounce on him and shower him with kisses to which he grins widely. "Thats better."

I kiss him deeply.

"Excuse me, but," I hear. "There are other people you need to greet."

FInally i notice the rest of Seventeen and BTS standing.

Hoseok goes to hug me and i immediately panic and fall into a crouch, covering my head.

"Ah, mian, i forgot to tell you all. She has an extreme panic and anxiety disorder." I listen to mingyu sit nad explain to everythign what happened to me and what they can and cant do. "Just let her get used to you first."

I stnad slowly and breathe deeply, turning and hugging Seungcheols waist.

"So im going to be living with Jimin and Hoseok for 1 month right? Then we leave to film in where again?"

"Paris." Namjoon answers.

I nod. "Can i actually spend the day with Seventeen? Ive missed them. Ill just go to your dorm later tonight." I ask. Everyone agrees and we head outside into the havy press and it seems like automatically a huge circle of boys surrounds me and i would be surprised if there were any pictures of me with all of their tall asses around me. Excluding Woozi and Jimin of course.

We seperate and i get into Seungcheols car as we head to Pledis to hang out in the practice room.

-

Hours pass and we all just talk and augh.

Around 7 everyone leaves, Seungcheol and I lst.

But as we go to leave the practice room, the door bursts open.

"SIR!" A security guard screams and i look at the doorway.

Standing there, looking buffer and angry, is Junyeong.