twenty five

(HIHIHIHI I just wrote chapter 41 and decided there will only be 4 or 5 more chapters after it and i was just in the mood to post soooo here!)

I get home around 11pm and answer the boys' texts.

After i shower, my phone rings.

Cheolie ❤

"Cheol."

"So you had a group date with BTS."

"Not a date." I laugh.

"Not what the articles say. 'Gorgeous Lawyer seen with Seventeen now in love with Bangtan?' 'New Love Interest of BTS'" He sounds serious.

"Seungcheol."

"I told you to wait for me."

"I am, i dont like them like that, they are all friends." I say.

"I guess.." He sighs. "Do you promise?".

" I promise."

We chat a little more then hang uo and i head to bed.

-

2 months before Seungcheols return

Today, im off everything, so i sleep in.

When i wake, i call Jeonghan.

"Hey sleepy head."

"Hey Hannie. Whats up with you guys today?"

"We have a concert at 6. So abour 4 hours. You?"

"Im actually completely off today, no plans. Im gonna chill with no pants and one of Cheols shirts and watch dramas. Eat some chinese food. Yall are in America now right?"

"Mhm. Expects TONS of gifts when we get back. I swear we all have no control when it comes to finding presents for you. No joke."

"Oh lord."

I chat a bit and then hang up, telling him to tell the boys to text or call whenever. 

I get up, changing my hoodie to one of Seungcheols shirts, doing exactly what i told Jeonghan.

An hour later, mt phone floods wuth texts which i answer without thinking, shoving chips in my mouth.

-

"Episode one to be released tomorrow!" The director calls.

It has been a week since my lazt day off and im excited for the episode to air.

"Also," He says. "Hye Rin has reached 5 million Instagram followers!"

My eyes widen. Did i really?

The staff walks out with a cake and we celebrate for a bit.

The cebration ends and i head to my office to work.

Tne day ends and i quickly head home.

My tight blouse and skirt are on my nerves.

I open the door and nearly have a heart attack.

"Seungcheol?"

"Hi," He grins.

Realization hits me and i tackle him.

"Oh shit." He chuckles catching me and holding tightly.

Without a thought, i press my red lipstick smothered lips against his.

He sets me down, nit seperating our lips, holding my body tightly against his.

I dont care that my lipstick is going ti smear everywhere. My entire body is full of fireworks as my lips move against Seungcheols.