twenty eight

"GYU YOU BETTER BE READY TO DIE!" I scream, walking into his apartment, having run oast Seungcheol to get here.

"IM READY!" He yells back. He doesnt look ready.

"Mingyu! Wheres your armor?" I panic.

"I dont need it. Trust me."

The door flies open and I immediately put my small body in front of Mingyus tall body.

Seungcheol doesnt look at ms as he basically smokes with anger.

"Hye Rin-ah, get behind me. Now." Mingyu pushes me behind him, caging me.

"You," Cheol roars. "You thought that you didnt need to tell me that youve had sex with my girlfriend?"

"Chill dude. It was a one night thing.

I flatten my hands on Mingyus lower back and lean my forhead on his back too. I feel his arm reach back, resting on my back.

" Chill?!" Seungcheol screams.

I decide the best option is to stay hidden, dont look at him and let it pass.

After thirty minutes of yelling and Mingyu calmly replying, Seungcheol is quiet.

"Is it out of your system?" Mingyu sighs.

Im guessing Seungcheol nods because Mingyus arm releases its cage and he sets aside.

I look at Seungcheol and he has some sort of surprise on his face.

"Were you behind him the whole time?" He asks. "I must have been furious. Were you in the car with me?" I nod.

He opens his arms and i gladly walk into them, embracing him.

"We good?" Mingyu asks.

"Yeah sorry."

"Its cool. I mean Hy Rin has a really hot body. Like god damn shes sexy as fu-" Seungcheol gives him and dirty glare and he shuts up.

"Thats what i thought. Erase that memory from your head."

"But it was fucking amazing- sorry. "

"Mingyu," I sigh. "Just shut up."

He nods. 

"Well, im going home," Seungcheol says.

"Actually, i think im gonna spend the night someones. Let me call Soonyoung." I say.

"Do you work tomorrow?"

"No. Im off." I say.

Seungcheol nods. "Thats fine. Im gonna head out. Let me know who you end up with." He leans down and kisses me and then leaves.

I plop down on the couch next to Mingyu, stretching my legs over his lap.

"Hey, Hosh," I say when he answers the phone. "Wanna come get me from Mingyus? I wanna spend the day with you tomorrow."

"Of course, im on my way."

Hoshi, like Seungcheol, has an apartment alone. Im actually surprised Wonwoo hasnt emerged during this time.

Like he reads minds, a shirtless and tired look Wonwoo comes from the hallway.

"Woo!" I squeal and jump up, tackling him.

He is surprised but catches me in the hug. "Hey, Rin," He says, voice deep.

"Glad you decided to join us before i leave." I laugh, letting go.

"Where are you going?"

"Hoshis place for the night." I state, plopping back down in my original spot, patting the seat next to me.

I stretch across both of their laps, and it seems like instantly Wonwoos fingers are in my hair, playing with it while Mingyu pats my legs like playing the drums.

What a strange duo.

The door opens and Hoshi emerges. "Ready?" He asks, a grin wide on his face.

I jump up, hair a mess. I turn and peck both of them on the cheek and bounce out of the room, happy.

"Can i ride on your back?" I ask.

Hoshi laughs and nods, bending his knees. I jump on him, he easily catches me and runs down the hallway.

Man, its always fun with these strange boys.

-

At Hoshis house, i plop on his bed without caring.

"Let me find you something to wear to bed." He says.

I nod. I have clothes here but nothing to wear to bed. I have clothes at most of the boys' apartments.

He comes back with a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top. I go to the bathroom and change and when i come back, he has changed into shorts and no shirt.

Only a few of them wear shirts to bed.

He is seated on the bed, scrolling through netflix.

"What do you want to watch?" He asks as i plop next to him.

"Hmmm, lets watch a drama." I suggest.

He searches korean dramas ajd we choose one.

I lean back against the head board to watch.

About 20 minutes later my back starts to hurt from the wood so i shift around and eventually shove Hoshis arms to the side and lean on his chest.

"God you cuddle so much." He chuckles, putting his arm around me.

"Shhhh youre comfortable."

We end up falling asleep around 1 am, tangled together.

(unedited)