thirty seven

The hours fly and about what im guessing is 2 or 3 times a day, he comes in and has his way with me.

Each time, im lifeless. How am i supposed to react?

The first few times i fought back but then, after getting nearly killed each time, i stopped.

The last time was a while ago, and i lay on the cement, in the same dirty clothes that he allows me to have.

The hope i have had for getting found is very little now.

This man didnt take me far from where he grabbed me, how hard could it be?'

As i think this, the door creaks open.

I stiffen instinctivly as his shadow bears over me.

Silent tears roll down my cheeks as he has his way with me again.

All i can do during it is pray for someone to find me.

-

After he has finished, he leaves and i listen.

The familiar osund of the padlock on thedoor isnt there.

Did he forget to lock the door.

To be safe, i wait a good 30 minutes before i walk to the door and try the handle.

It opens.

My body is so beat and worn tha im hunched over and limping as i step through the doorway

The room in front of me is large with stairs on the far wall. Next to me on either side is a door.

There is a door at the top of the staircase. In the middle of the room is a desk with computers on it and other things.

Pain lurches through me as i walk around, cautious.

I knock on one of the doors and hear shuffling. "H-Hello?" I stutter.

"Oh my god, are you here to help me?" I hear through the door.

"Im trapped here too. How long have you been in there?"

"Only a few days i think."

"I have been here at least a week. Im going to try to get you out."

As i say htis is hear shuffling behind the other door.

"Hello??" I hear another voice.

"Im going to get you out." I reply, looking around the desk for keys.

I find a keyring with a lot of different keys on it and sigh.

Through trial and error and shaking fingers, i find the key for each room.

Both girls are in better shape than i am but still bad.

They both can walk well but have injuries that are visible. both wearing similar things to me

We rush up the cold metal stairs and burst through the door into bright sunlight.

The street isnt familiar but looks similar to the one i was taken from.

There is junk laying around and run down houses.

Only then do i notice that both of the other girls are also Asian or even Korean.

As we cautiously walk farther from the building, a car turns down the street.

We all try to stpo it but when it does, a man steps out and even though i have only ever seen him with a mask, i know its him as anger brims in his American eyes.