forty one

Two days pass and i lay in Mingyus bed those two days.

He brigns me bread and rice to eat but ive only taken a few bites.

I hear 2 voices outside of the room and assume its just Wonwoo and Mingyu ntil i hear a third.

Then the bedroom door opens.

I open my eyes to see Seungcheol.

He has  few cuts on his face and a healing bruise otherwise, he looks just fine.

"Hey baby girl," He says quietly and sitson the edge of the bed. "You know, tomorrow is 2 whole years of being together." 

I let myself smile lightly.

"I have a date planned okay? How about you get up and come back to my apartment, you can clean up and stuff and we can cuddle on the sofa, okay?" 

I nod and shuffle, taking the warm covers off, revealing Mingyus hoodie over Wonwoos sweatpants.

I shakily stand up and he follows suit, his hand sturdily going around my waist.

Comfort swallows me and he pulls me into a hug.

-

The next morning is spent eating Seungcheols breakfast, watching movies and cuddling.

Around 4 he stretches. "We have dinner reservations at 6, we should get ready." 

I get up and quietly walk to our room.

"I got you a new dress, baby." He coos and pulls out a gorgeous blue dress. Its looks tight and short, with short sleeves and a square top.

"I like it," I smile.

I change into it and pull a white cardigan over it. I chose not to wear heals and just wear black flats.

My makeup is light and i curl my hair, having him clasp a necklace around my neck.

I smile as i look at my pinky ring and my ring that Seungcheol gave me the day we started dating.

The drive to the resteraunt isnt too long and it looks very fancy.

he wears a white button up under a blazer and black dress pants.

I put my hand on his arm as we walk in.

We sit in comfortable silence and Seungcheol orders wine.

Halfway throough eating the nice meal, he clears his throat and glances to the side.

The nice violin music stops and is replaced by Without You by Seventeen.

The lights dim, leaving only the candles lit on the tables as light.

A pretty waitress walks out with a basket and scatters flower petals around the table.

No, he isnt.

He stands and walks in front of me, taking a bouquet of flowers from someone and giving it to me.

"Hye Rin, we have been through so much and luckily, one of those things wasnt my fans attacking you. We have been dating two years and have known each other 7, and i couldnt live without you. You are my queen, my one and only. You put up with me and my stupid members all day and enjoy it. Ive messed up, quite a bit actually, but i always come back. Because I love you. I love you so fucking much, Hye Rin. And i want to be with you for as long as we both live. I want to wake up next to you every morning, and look forward to you being there when i get home from a long day of practice. Today, we announced that Seventeen will retire. After 15 fulls albums and 23 mini albums, we have gone through everything. Im almost thirty. No one is angry. So, I will be home for our children while you work as an aspiring actress and  model. Not to mention hot lawyer. I want to spend every minute with you. So, will you, Jung Hye Rin, become Choi Hye Rin, and be my wife?" He kneels down and pulls out a massive and gorgeous ring.

Tears all down my cheeks and his.

The song ends and everything is quiet.

"Yes." I whisper. "YES!: I say louder and push my hand toh im where he pushes the beautiful engagement ring onto my left ring finger, next to my promise ring.

He lifts me and spins me in a hug as the restraunt cheers.

"I love you," He says when he puts me down.

"I love you too," 

We kiss and all of my fears and worries vanish in the arms of the man I love.

(UNEDITED! ONLY 4 or 5 more chapters!!)