thirty five

(Seungcheol still)

I had gotten here last night and i realized i have NO CLUE where to find her.

Today goes by super slow. I try to contact her but either the line is busy or she doesnt answer.

It reaches about 8 o'clock and i leave my hotel to walk.

The street is full of bars and companies, notall that many people out as its Sunday night.

As i walk for around 30 minutes, i notice someone jogging through the crowds.

She looks familiar. As she nears me, her earbuds in, i notice its Hye Rin.

As she jogs past without looking, I am too amazing to stop herand i jus turn and watch her go.

"Hot right?" I hear next to me.

I turn and see a guy about my age, staring at Hye Rin.

"She jobs at this time past here every night and hot damn is it a great view. Next time im definitely going to stop her and get a piece of that." The gy grins and i throw a punch at him, jealousy and anger boiling as i se this stranger sexualize my girl.

"Shut the fuck up." I say as he dodges my throw.

"Woah dude," He scoffs and walks away.

I turn but she is gone.

God damn.

Hye Rin

I jog lightly and stop around a corner for a breather.

The street i stopped by to my right is dark, and i know its the "ghetto" of the town.

I always pass it but never look.

Seventeens Thanks plays through my headphones as i catch my breath.

I didnt hear or see the 2 men approaching me.

Not until a pair of hands lock around my body and start to drag me.

"Yah!' I scream, my Korean slipping through as i scream out in my native language, "Let go of me!"

"Ooh, an Asian. Extra sweet." I hear as my earbuds have been ripped away when i dropped my phone on the ground. I have them so loud i can still hear Clap blaring as I struggle to get away.

Thats when he shoves a bandana in my mouth and slams the door as we enter a building.

My trained body goes weak as fear takes over me, my lungs weak still and the cloth in my mouth making them burn.

(Sorry for the POV changes. But its truly necessary trust me.)

Seungcheol

As i walk down the street away from theheavy city night bussle, it goes quiet.

I hear a faint noise that for some reason sounds familiar.

Is that....

oneul nalsshin neoreul mani dalma
neoege ganeun gireun kkotgiri doego
boil tteut mal tteuthan ni mam boindamyeon
onmomi ganjilganjil dugeundugeun
i gibuneun mwoya eotteokhae
mwoya eotteokhae

aju Nice
aju Nice
gibun gibun gibun
Nice
aju Nice

Thats my groups song.

I search for the song, the music very quiet yet i still hear it.

I walk around and finally look down and see it, a phone with headphones attached, the origin of the music.

I pick it up and press the home button.

Notifications pop up.

Jisoos Christ: Why are you answering calls?

Diva Boo Boo: We miss you! Skype soon! xxx

That One Tall Guy: Hey, you good?

Hannie: Answer you phone!!!!

17 missed calls.

And, behind them all, the lockscreen is a picture of Hye Rin and Mingyu making silly faces.

My heart stops.

I swipe to theside and look at the passcode screen.

I type 0218 and it opens.

The homescreen is a group photo of  Hye Rin and BTS, the boys holding her in the air and it looks like pure chaos.

"Where is she?" I look around and down the street full of run down houses, only a few street lights working.

I look through her contacts, ignoring "Cheolie" and finind "Oppa" 

"Where are you?" Her brother answers.

"This is Seungcheol." I breathe, panic evident in my voice, "I think something has happened to Hye Rin, whats your address? Im coming to you."

"Um..." He rattles it off and before he can say more, i hang up and sprint, looking at the street signs.

Away from the dark run down houses is an expensive looking neighborhood which has the right street name.

I find the house nad burst in.

"I found her phone blaring music on the si8dewalk and she was no where to be seen." I stumble on my words.

"What street?" He asked, worried.

"I didnt look but it looked run down and a bunch of trash and junk was everywhere and most of the street light were out." I say.

Sangkyun pulls out his phone. "Hi, this is Jung Sangkyun and i would like to report a missing person."

(THANK YOU FOR 1K READS????? WTF??? SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING BUT I PROMISE I WILL MORE AND IM GONNA EDIT A BIT TODAY BEFORE WORK DKDMS)