thirty four

2 weeks

My alarm goes off at 5am and i stretch, getting up and immediately go to the bathroom and turn on my straightener to warm up as i make my brother and i fruit smoothies for breakfast.

I start up the morning rice and put the fresh smoothies in the big fridge and walking back upstairs to my bathroom and freshen up, curling my hair lightly and utting on slight makeup.

I pick out a nice red dress and a long black coat and some black heels, putting on bright red matte lipstick.

My phone rings and place it between my ear and shoulder.

"Hello," I say, grabbing my purse and heading to the kitchen.

"Morning Hye Rin noona!" Seungkwans voice booms.

"Hello, Kwannie." 

He rants along about his past few days as i make comments, kissing my brother on the cheek and grabbing my smoothie as we head to his car to go to work.

He had given me a job as photography manager in the modeling department. I felt awkward taking the high power job the da i came to the company but i was immediately popular, having cameras snap in my face everymorning as i walk into the building with my brother.

In the large building i head right as he heads to the elevator, my ear still glued to my ear as i am now on the phone with Chan.

He ends it and i sit in my desk.

I haddecorated my desk to make it more like me, pictures next to my computer and some other things.

There are multiple pictures of me with Seventeen and BTS as well as afew with Jen and aslo some other small sentimental things and knick knacks. 

The day goes by with lots of paper work and my workers coming to my desk as well at 15 minues calls with the boys scattered in, some calling more than once, but one not calling at all. My lunch consisting of a grilled chicken salad and some rice and a fruit smoothie.

I have not contacted Seungcheol at all and he hasnt contacted me either.

At 4pm I get up and leave, recieving lots of goodbye wishes. I walk down the street to the parking lot, getting my gym bag from his car and then heading to the gym just down the block.

Inside, i change into leggings and a tank top and i pull my hair up, wiping my makeup off and pulling on my sneakers.

I head to the equipment. I avoid the treadmill as i jog home and do other things until 7pm when my brother comes in. He takes my gym bag of work clothes and leaves.

At 8:30 i head out, syaing goodbye to hte secretary and i start the 30 minute jog back home.

The streets around here are filled with American people out to party on Friday night. I pass many businesses and companys through the large city.

I have gotten a lot better at english and im pretty much fluent but i still have a pretty adimant Korean accent when i speak it.

I job through the crowds and reach the house finally. 

My face is sweaty when i go in to find Sangkyun making dinner. He makes Korean food this time.

I head up and take a fast shower and come back down in pajamas.

"You wear that a lot. " My brother comments. I look down at the hoodie. Its Joshuas.

"Its my best friends."

"Joshua right? " I nod. 

Everynight i wear some of the boys' clothes to bed. All of Seungcheols sit in the back of my closet.

My phone rings and ishove it where it usually is.

"Yeah?"

The voice that comes through isnt an excited boy talking about their night or saying they miss me, but another.

"Hye Rin..."

"Seungcheol?" I choke on my rice.

"Hi," He says, almost inaudible.

"Um," I look at my brother who is glaring.

"Im sorry to call out of nowhere but i just want to ask you to come back.."

"I cant do that."

He sighs on the other line. "I have a lot to say and i definitely cant say it over the phone." 

"You will jus have to wait until i visit then."  I hang up.

Seungcheol

The call ends and i let out a frustrated groan.

"Fuck this," I get up, my frail and small body weak.

"Hyung," Seokmin calls out.

"Im going to LA."

(unedited)