nineteen

(SORRY I DIDNT POST ON TUESDAY I WAS REALLY BUSY ILL POST 3 TODAY TO MAKE UP FOR TUESDAY+ITS REALLY LATE IN THE DAY OOPS)

"Wow, you look like a supermodel." Junyeong says, embracing me.

"Thanks. You look really nice too."

He hands me a bouquet of red roses and some chocolate.

"Let me find a vase."

I find one and put some water in it and then the flowers.

"Holy crap. Who are these for?"

"Ah, those are mine. All 170"

"From who?" He examines the gold roses.

"Do you know the boy group Seventeen?" He nods. "I live with the leader and im friends with the rest. The leader, Seungcheol gave me those and the dress. The rest of what im wearing are feom the members."

"Woah thats super cool. They seem to really like you. Even the jewelry?"

"Mhm. And they gave me a ring just like the ones they got when they became a part of Seventeen. Youll meet Seungcheol one of these times."

He nods. "We should get going."

-

"I had a lot of fun today." I smile as Junyeong drops me off at the door.

"I feel find of bad. You were dressed as if you were out with the Queen of England and i took you to places that werent as fancy as you."

"No dont worry. I had a great time. Its not your fault my boys spoil me."

"Well, ill call you later okay?"

I nod and hug him. He leaves and i open the door to the apartment.

Inside, Seungcheol stand right in front of me, wearing black dress pants and a white button up which is rolled up to his elbows ans tucked it.

He looks really nice.

His eyes widen as he looks at me and he seems to choke on air.

"Seungcheol." I laugh. "Are you good?"

He stops choking and clears his throat and then nods.

"You look like... like an idol. No.. like the queen." He stutters and holds his arms out for a hug which i walk into.

His hands are firm on my hips and i can hear the steady beating kf his fast heart.

"Ew. " I hear and when i turn i see the rest of Seventeen.

"Boys!" I squeal. Seungcheol lets go and leans down to kiss me on the cheek.

I feel my cheeks heat up and Seungkwan yells. "I wanna kiss her cheek too!"

"Alright, everyone can." I giggle and turn to them. I lean my face upwards as each of them walk up to me and kiss one of my cheeks

Some of them touch my face as well and by the end of it my face is beat red.

They all look very nice.

"Lets take pictures!" Soonyoung suggests.

After selfie after selfie with different boys and them all switching their phones around to get pictures, we take a few group as well.

"Hye Rin-noona. " Seokmin calls. "Do you have instagram?"

"Uh yeah I actually just made it. Its junghyerinnie."

After i say that i watch all of the boys type away at their phones.

Tuen my phones blows up.

xuminghao_o, min9yu_k, s_coupss, dokyeomdk, queenkwan, angelhannie, jisooss, naegahoshhosh, junhuichina, hansolvernonsi, woozi, maknaedino, wonwoopotter and saythename_17 followed you.

You were tagged in 23 photos.

My phone continues to blow up as carats follow me and comment things.

"Guys!"

"Now you need to post something about us." Hoshi states.

"Oh my god. Cheol come here."

I stick out my pinkie with my new ring and he does the same. I snao a photo and post it with the caption "These boys are hard to handle. Guess its good im part of the team" and tag Seungcheol.

"There. Now what are todays plans?"

(unedited)