twenty six

The next moring, i wake up fully on top of Seungcheol, his hands dangerously close to my butt.

I squirm away from his quiety and get up.

As i do, my phone rings.

Shua.

"Hey Josh."

"We wanna see you! Come to the practice studio with Coups-hyung!" He says and hangs up.

Rude.

"Coups," I shake Seungcheol. "S.Coups." Nothing. "Choi Seungcheol."

He doesnt move so i slide onto him, straddling his stomach and i press his chest.

"Coupsieee~" I sing.

He moves a bit and then wakes up.

I smile.

He returns it and lifts his hands to mt waist but his tired muscles dont hold them there and they slide down, his fingers going over my hips and butt and down to my thighs where they rest.

"Lets go. The boys want to see me."

He sits up, causing me to slide on his lap where he kisses me lightly and then we both stand.

After getting ready, we put on hats and sunglasses and masks and leave.

As it is nice out, we decide to walk to the studio.

His arm slides around me as we walk and i allow it.

At the studio, i walk in and its dark.

When Seungcheol flips the light switch i gasp.

There stands all of the boys, each holding a rose, and Vernon and Seungkwan on chairs holding a large banner that reads, "Hye Rin, be my girlfriend?"

Seungcheol walks in front of me, now without his covers. "So?"

"Yes! Of course!" I squeal and hug him tightly, pressing my lips to his.

The boys cheer. We break apart and i turn to the boys.

They all go to hug me. "No!" I stop them. "One at a time or ill die."

They basically line up and each bear hug me, nearly crushing my ribs.

With a few, Seungcheol scolds their hands and shoos them away.

"Cheol, quit." I laugh as i go to hug Mingyu.

Unexpectedly, he grips my small and short body and lifts me up. "Its easier to hug you cause youre super tiny."

I chuckle and embrace him, completely comfortable with him lifting me, knowing hes strong enough to.

After the hugs, i notice the bags and boxes against one wall. There are so many.

"What-"

"Oh! Your presents!" Jeonghan squeals and rushes to the many bags and boxes.

"All of those are presents for me?"

They nod and i see them all head to a certain section.

"Okay, give your small gifts first then the others," Seungcheol says, heading to his own part. 

Jesus.

I get given many small plushies, snacks, hoodies, shirts, some pants, keychains, a few nice waterbottles and other small knick knacks.

"Okay! We each got you one more expensive present too," Hoshi smiles. "Well some of us got more than one."

Down the line i get:

Mingyu: a pretty ring, a large purple stone on it.

Jeonghan: 2 pair of earrings, both vute diamond flowers.

Soonyoung: And expensive looking red sequin dress and a cute black clutch.

Chan: One half of a heart, that says "other half." on a necklace. His half says the same thing on his key ring. The reason its expensive is because of the diamonds.

Seokmin: A glass water bottle, unbreakable that has my name in fancy lettering and a crown.

Hansol: A bracelet with a lily flower charm.

Seungkwan: An actual fucking crown.

"How much was this?!"

"Not important. Youre our queen! See, it has 13 small diamonds around the big one and 3 blue diamonds all to equal 17." He grins.

"It was 700,000 won," Seokmin yells.

Seungkwan hits him but i put it nack in the velvet case and thank him, moving on.

Joshua: A necklace with a diamond teddy bear pendant.

Wonwoo: A notebook, my name on the outside and the inside, all the pages have "Seventeens Queen" and fancy looking scrawls.

Junhui: A pair of Louis Vuitton heels.

Minghao: A pretty tropical shark tooth ankle braclet to match his shark tooth necklace and a gucci purse.

I get to Seungcheol who holds something that looks like the eternal rose from Beauty and the Beast.

"Is that-"

"It is. I found it and got it. Isnt it gorgeous?"

"Thank you, it really is." Im ready to be done when he stops me.

"Thats not all."

"This is cute, trust me." Seungkwan whispers.

He pulls out a small box. A ring box.

Inside is a sparkling ring. Its main stone is a deep pink and the band is made of small white diamonds.

He takes it out and says, "This is to promise that I will always be yours. Not just meaning your boyfriend but meaning, yours. Your leader, your best friend, your love, and hopefully someday more than boyfriend. I know its soon but i really love you"

I try not to dry anf let him put the ring on my left middle finger and hug him.

The rest of the day is spent telling stories about what happened while they were gone.

(unedited)