Chapter Forty Six

The drive was difficult and Noah had to stop over to the side many times so that Adaline could be sick.

Turns out the nausea had come back and was getting worse then she had ever had it before. Probably being because she only had a few more days left until their baby arrived.

Finally Adaline must of thrown up the entire contents of her body as she stopped being sick, and they eventually managed to get to the beach.

Noah pulled over and stopped down by the beach side as they took off their shoes and clothes and revealed their swimming things underneath.

Adaline had a pale blue frilly swimming costume on which emphasized her huge bump, but she still looked cute.

Noah had his navy blue swimming trunks on and instead of a huge baby bump he had amazing abs.

Noah slowly helped Adaline hobble into the water before they splashed around in the shallow part and Noah swam around Adaline holding her into him closely as she gently floated around still being careful of her bump.

A while later they laid on the blanket drying off in the sun as Adaline slowly fell asleep cuddled up to Noah. She snoozed peacefully as her head laid and gradually went up and down on Noah's chest as he breathed in and out.

He stared down at her sleeping, as her hair fell slightly down by her face, however away enough to emphasis her jawline and cheekbones which she had still managed to maintain through her pregnancy.

He gazed down at her still not being able to transfer through his head how beautiful she was. He felt so lucky to be able to say she was his and that she was going to spend the rest of her life with him. He felt beyond happy and overwhelmed that Adaline had chosen him and had stayed by him ever since they had met that day on the farm.

He knew he had been an arsehole to her during his teen years but he had grown since then and realized how well she deserved to be treated. He had managed to fix himself and show her that he would be there for her and never leave her side, to always be the one she could come to and never hurt her.

He felt a small smile part on his lips as he thought back to when they first met and how much they had hated each other. How they argued but still had some sort of a connection towards one another.

He knew back then that as soon as he laid eyes on her that day at the farm that she would have some sort of an affect on his life. As soon as she turned round and he stared into her eyes, he knew she was something he was going to fall for.

But not only that someone who would be different to all the other girls he had met, something who would for once have him chasing after her instead of the other way around.

He knew that right then he would be chasing her for the rest of his life and he knew that she would change the way he was, make him see better things and turn his life around.

Just as Noah was in deep thought, he was snapped back into reality as Adaline began to come to.

He was laying down next to her as she opened her and gazed over at him and smiled. He had began to doze off into sleep as well now and she decided to just lay there and stare at him sleeping peacefully.

"You're staring" Noah said as he opened his eyes and looked over to see Adaline finally awake gazing at him.

"I'm gazing" Adaline shot back correcting him.

"It's creepy" Noah said as he chuckled and leant back over onto his back staring up at the blue sky.

"It's romantic" Adaline said correcting him again as she fell down onto her back too.

They laid there gazing at the clouds as they relaxed. It had been the first time in a while the both of them had really stopped and relaxed. They were constantly doing something or rushing about somewhere that they hardly had any time to sit or lay for that matter and just do nothing.

"You know, I was thinking..we still haven't thought of a name for her yet?" Noah said as he leant up and placed his hands onto Adaline's bump.

"Oh crap, Noah!" Adaline said as she sat upright like Noah before cupping a hand to her mouth.

"She's due in a few days and we haven't thought of names yet..god we are such terrible parents" Adaline exclaimed before she laughed a little realizing how bad they were at this.

"Okay, well we've got no where to be. Let's decide now" Noah said as he turned to sit opposite Adaline crossing his legs as she copied him..slightly struggling with her big bump in the way.

"Okay..so what ideas do you have?" Adaline asked Noah, knowing forewell she had already planned all of hers and Noah hadn't even briskly considered any yet.

"Alright..well I like Sophia? My cousin is called that and I think it's kind of cute" Noah said and Adaline paused a moment before shaking her head and Noah groaned.

"What about you then? You've clearly got a long list already haven't you, so let's hear them" Noah stated as he leant his arms back behind him.

He waited for Adaline to list off the names she had thought of.

"Maria" she stated and Noah shook his head.

"Lacy" she added and Noah reacted the same.

"Okay..what about Tess?...Rosie?....Clara? Oh my god Noah are you going to nod your head at least once?" Adaline groaned as she gave up with ideas.

"Okay, Zesper? That's a pretty cool name right" Noah said and Adaline just gave him a look of don't even bother and he sighed.

This went on for around half an hour until they both eventually gave up trying for the day and decided to go home.

It was beginning to get colder now as the day progressed and they couldn't bare to list off names anymore because they knew one of them was bound to storm off, annoyed at some point.

Probably the overly emotional pregnant lady.

So instead they drove back home in silence, clearly annoyed at each other's poor name choices and terrible attempt at deciding on a name for their baby.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Other books:
Until The End
Unpredicted Love
Love That Hurts
Who Are We Fooling

Follow my Instagram linked in my bio, to be updated whenever I post a new chapter or need your guys's advice on something 🖤