Chapter Thirty Three

Adaline and Evelyn were in her room still dancing around just as they heard a loud revving noise outside and they raced to the window confused.

Evelyn looked down and gasped as she noticed outside before she began tapping Adaline crazily, clearly seeing a guy who fitted the exact description Adaline had given of this 'Noah' guy.

Adaline looked confused as she peered down to see what Evelyn was making a fuss about before she gasped, her hand to her mouth and she recognised the figure stood in the road.

Rain pouring hard down onto them and the street lamp reflecting around their dark figure so she could just make out their appearance.

She raced down the stairs, Evelyn after her as she ran out of the front door. She didn't care the fact she had no coat on, she had managed to slip her pumps on as she raced out the door and across the road over to where he stood.

She stood a bit apart breathing heavily as the rain drenched her, she waited looking at him as he stood across doing the same.

Thoughts and feelings rushed through her mind as she tried to figure out what he was doing here. Had he come back for her? Why had he come all this way? Was it to truly say goodbye or something else?

"Noah.." she said her breath heavy as she felt all the feelings flow over her.

He just stared at her, his mouth partially open as he tried to frantically think of what to do first.

Evelyn stood over by the door, watching dramatically overwhelmed by what was going on. Adaline was right, it literally was just like a movie.

Noah waited a moment gazing over at Adaline stood, the rain pouring down onto her.

"I didn't say it back.." he blurted out.

"What?" Adaline questioned back confused.

"I didn't say it back..on the field..I- I didn't say it back" Noah added on and Adaline knew exactly what he meant.

It's like in that moment she knew what he meant, suddenly all that worry and sadness before, of him not feeling it back was gone. He did feel it back, he just hadn't said it. She was right, he did love her and she knew if he was too scared to say it he didn't have to, she knew he did even if the words didn't come out of his mouth.

"You didn't have to.." Adaline shot back as she rushed forward and Noah did too.

They rushed forward Noah raising his hands and so did Adaline as he grabbed around her face and she around his neck as they kissed hard which then turned into passionately.

It's like all the feelings they had built up inside came out into this one kiss. All the worry and sadness began to fade as they felt themselves finally together once again. They felt like they would never be lost from one another and that it could work.

They could work

they could be together.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Other books:
Until The End
Unpredicted Love
Love That Hurts
Who Are We Fooling

Follow my Instagram linked in my bio, to be updated whenever I post a new chapter or need your guys's advice on something 🖤