Epilogue

"Daddy, who's that?" Lily asked as she gently held around Noah's hand and pointed over to a figure in the distance.

Noah looked over as the figure began to grow closer and eventually the mist cleared and the figure became clear to them.

"That's mummy" Noah replied as he gazed over as did Lily.

Adaline, looking beautiful, healthy and young slowly walked over towards them as Lily stood happy tears welling in her eyes that she finally was able to live the memories of her father and see her mother.

"Hello darling" Adaline spoke softly as Lily raced up and into her arms crying with joy.

"You're so big now!" Adaline gasped, and Noah slowly walked over to them.

"I'm 6!" Lily exclaimed.

"Well your daddy must of taken good care of you like I promised him to" Adaline said.

Lily looked up confused on what she meant before Adaline shifted Lily onto her hip.

"Daddy didn't tell you, but mummy used to come into my dreams and talk to me" Noah admitted.

"Yes that's right, I used to speak to your daddy and I asked him to promise me he would take good care of you" Adaline added.

"How..how comes you didn't come to my dreams?" Lily said quietly as she wiped at her cheek.

"Because..mummy knew someday I would see you again so I wanted to wait" Adaline replied and Lily smiled before cuddling into her.

"Come on now, we need to get going" Adaline said as she gently placed Lily back down and stood up.

"But..where are we going?" Lily questioned.

"Home." Noah said.

And just like that Lily took ahold of Noah and Adaline's hands and the three slowly walked towards the light and slowly disappeared into the distance.

They had finally been reunited and could finally be the family they had always wished to be.

Finally they had been brought back to one another, and were able to live together for all of eternity.

And as they had promised, they would love each other,

Until The End.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Other books:
Until The End
Unpredicted Love
Love That Hurts
Who Are We Fooling

Follow my Instagram linked in my bio, to be updated whenever I post a new chapter or need your guys's advice on something 🖤