2: The transfer student

Yuna's POV

"Here we are!" My eomma announces as I look at the school with my mouth gaped open.

"Wow the school is so big! It's just.. incredible!" I exclaim. As my eyes traveled from building to building, I heard eomma call me from the side.

"Yuna," My mom pauses as she places her hand on my shoulder followed by a reassuring pat, "Do well in school and make lots of friends."

"Hwaiting!" Eomma raises a voice of encouragement.

"Hwaiting!" I replied as I pulled her into an embrace.

Pulling back from the embrace, I got out of the car and gave her one last wave before turning around with an expression full of confidence. That is, until I was hit with a realization that I didn't know where the office was.

As if I was on a scavenger's hunt, my feet took me to where it pleased me. But unfortunately, searching for the office was to no avail.

Man, I wonder where the office is.

Just when that thought crossed through my mind, I saw a student passing by. She didn't look like she was in a hurry and she didn't look intimidating, so I mustered up the courage to ask her:

"Excuse me, do you know where the office is?"

The student shot me a cold gaze, and following this stern demeanor of hers, I felt a wave of discomfort wash over me. Seeing her reaction, I deduced that she probably doesn't like me.. but she sure is pretty.

Shrouded by the aura of silence, I bit my lips while fidgeting my fingers. If I knew that she would act like this, I wouldn't have asked! Gosh Yuna, I feel like a burden!

Lost in my thoughts, I flinched when she suddenly lifted her finger and pointed to the building behind me.

What is she.. ohh!

"Ahhh, gamsamnida." I bow quickly and scurried to the office.

Stumbling on my feet from the earlier predicament, I bumped into someone and staggered backwards.

Geez, why am I so clumsy today??

Bowing quickly, I wanted to avoid his gaze as much as possible. But I guess that could only go so far.

"Ahh, sorry!" My eyes reluctantly traced from his feet to his face. Flashed with recognition, I froze in spot.

I've seen him before.

It was.. the guy that I saw in my dreams.

This must be an illusion.. right? I examined him; his hair was the same soft tawny-colored hair, he was wearing the same luxurious dark backpack, and he was wearing the same neatly fitted uniform.

"Don't worry about it, I should be the one apologizing.." He responded with a small, awkward chuckle, scratching the back of his head.

"Uhm.. I'm Jeon Jungkook." The boy named Jungkook blurts out, and with a courteous smile, he extends his hand to me.

"I'm Choi Yuna." I shook his hand shortly after my brief introduction.

Gah, it's so difficult to look him in the eyes! Whenever I see him, I'm constantly reminded of the dream!!

Although there's a possibility that what happens in the dream won't happen, there is also a possibility that it will.

Agh.. maybe I'm just overthinking it. There's no way..