19: Confusion

Yuna's POV

It was three months ago, ever since that week where we had to clean, the misunderstandings happened, we resolved it and have been having almost no arguments. We've grew closer as friends. I didn't have any bad dreams about him, and I feel really relieved.

He would take me to places after school, and we'd talk about our feelings. The only thing he never talked about since that day was Jung Eunbi. Of what happened to them before.

I still wonder up to now, what happened to them. How they broke up. Who broke up with who. Jeon Jungkook.. he's a really kind person. He can be sensitive at times, but that's okay.

There would be times where Taehyung would try to talk to me, and then Jungkook would just magically appear and drag me away. But today.. was different. Something happened today that made me speechless.

-

I woke up to message notifications that kept vibrating my phone.

Get up Yuna, we gotta head to school.

Don't be late like last time.

Something he always does now is wake me up by spamming my phone with messages. I rub my eyes as I went to the bathroom to rinse my face and change into my uniform.

I brushed my teeth and went to eat with eomma. "Hurry! You have to go school very soon!" eomma says as she put her dish in the sink. I eventually ate all of my breakfast, and eomma drove me to school.

When we arrived to school, eomma stopped me from getting out of the car. "Yuna.. I want to tell you someth-" she starts to say as I saw the time. I cut her off. "Eomma, I have to go, can you tell me later? I'll see you later, saranghae!" I rushed out of the car and ran to the classroom.

I got to the classroom and I was late.. by a few minutes. I went in the classroom quietly as I shut the door slowly. The teacher turns to see that I'm late. I bow. "I'm sorry for being late."

"Aish, Choi Yuna, if you keep being late, you'll have to stand outside until this class period is over. Or you'll have to do a day of cleaning duty." the teacher turns as I walk slowly to my seat.

Jungkook snickers at me for being late as I sat down. I turned back and stuck out my tongue. He smiles as I turn to see what we're learning for math. I had no clue on how to do what teacher was writing on the chalkboard, so I decided to ask SinB how to do it after math period was over.

After math period was over, I asked her how to do the math and she briefly explained it. Although she explained it briefly, I still got how to do it. She explained it briefly because science was going to start.

-

I'm in the cafeteria getting my food with SinB, and we sit down at an empty table. "Choi Yuna." I turned around to see Taehyung. "Can I talk to you for a moment?" Like I said before, Jungkook magically appears.

"What do you need to talk to her about? If you want to talk to her, then you can say it here." Jungkook says. "Jebal Yuna." he looks at me with his hand out. Jungkook slaps his hand as if it was a high five.

"Aniyo. Just say it here and leave. " Jungkook says with a fierce expression. People started to look at us. "Fine." Taehyung held my hands. "I.. I like you." It took me a minute to process what he just said.

"B-Bwo?!" my eyes widen. I jumped back out of my seat. My heart was starting to increase speed. "Omo, I knew Taehyung had something for Choi Yuna. It isn't really a surprise" people started murmuring.

"So.. uhm.. would you like to be my girlfriend?" he looks down shyly. My cheeks feel flushed, my mind is getting dizzy, and I have no words to say to respond to him. Stay focused Yuna.

Do I like Taehyung? My heart is racing like crazy, but do I like Taehyung? Is it just because it was a confession that was out of the blue and in front of people? "Aish, are you crazy?" Jungkook says.

"You're the one who forced me into saying it here, so.. no..?" Taehyung says. "Enough!" I stood up and took Taehyung's wrist. "Let's talk." I dragged him outside to where no one could hear us. More murmurs went around as I did that.

Aish, all I wanted to do was eat, now I'll probably have to starve till school is over. "I like you. I really like you." he says as he stares right into my eyes. "I.. would get upset when Jungkook would drag you away every time I would try to tell you."

"But I finally got the courage to say it today." In the bottom of my heart, I feel a sense of doubt, but when I look into his eyes, he seems like he's genuine. It's true, I never hang out with him anymore because Jungkook drags me away.

My heart is still beating fast, but not as fast as it was in the cafeteria. "I.." my heart starts beating faster as I said that. "I.. I'll be your girlfriend!" I spat out as I looked down.

When I looked up, he was smiling widely. He went and hugged me. "Gomawo. Thank you so much. I won't make you regret it." he caresses my hair, but then it reminds me of me caressing Jungkook's hair.