16: Stress

Yuna's POV

I went to school reminiscing about yesterday. Those words lingered, stinging me of pain. I'm eager to know why he does these actions out of the blue. He seemed so upset about me hanging out with Kim Taehyung too.

I mean, he's complaining when he could've came with us or went up to me first. It's silly that he gets upset over small things. Or.. is it jealousy? Does he envy Taehyung?

//note that when people get upset over little things, they just want to be loved.

Do I even understand him? Does he understand me? With that in mind, I want to get to know him better because of the curiosity that flies through my head.

He seems like the type of person who would keep things to himself, and beat himself up with no aid from anyone. I want to stop him from doing that. I want to console him. I want to be there for him.

As I walked in, I witnessed Jung Eunbi fall, making the person in front of her catch her. At first, it didn't matter to me, since my head was so clouded with Jungkook. But then my eyes landed on who caught her.

Jeon Jungkook.

I mean sure.. it was an accident. "Omo, thank you for catching me! That was a close one!" She gives him a wide smile while purposely being in his arms.

In an instant, he let go of her, watching her fall onto her face.

Students that were around and watching, saw Jeon Jungkook letting go of Jung Eunbi, and began murmuring.

"I can't believe Jungkook did that. She must be really hurt right now."

"She deserves better."

"Oww.. that hurts. What was that for?" She raises into an angry tone.

"I should be the one asking you." He replies in a monotone voice.

When I was absorbed into the altercation between the two, I heard a loud voice from behind me.

"Hey Yuna, what are you looking at? We have to get to class!" I jumped back to see that it was only SinB.

She saw my expression and figured out almost immediately why I had that face, taking a brief glimpse at what I was looking at a few seconds ago. When I turned back around, I saw Jungkook looking at me for a moment and looked away.

"Yeah, we should get to class." I turn and started walking to the classroom as SinB follows me. When we got to class, I realize that we have a math test today and I barely studied!

I began to freak out and then slowly started to talk myself out of it, telling myself that complaining and/or freaking out will get you nowhere. I start to do problems on a piece of paper right away, the moment I sat down on my desk.

More student come in, but I wasn't paying attention to who came in because I was in so much focus that I didn't want to stop and lose that train of thought.

While doing a problem that I'm finishing up, a head comes into my field of vision, laying on my desk.

"You're focusing so intensely." The moment I heard the voice, I knew it was Taehyung. But that still didn't stop me from finishing the problem. "You should focus on me like that." He smiles teasingly.

I sigh, putting all of my stress into that sigh. I wasn't in the mood for those jokes. Especially at a time like this. I was going to tell him to just go so that I could study in peace. But I didn't.

My face expression was just filled with irritation. Taehyung was a minor annoyance. It's just with all the sudden tests, Jeon Jungkook arguing with me for no valid reason, and the cleaning duty leads all to being my fault.