33: Denial (2)

Yuna's POV

When Jungkook told me all of that, I was hurt. I know he's my soulmate. I know I'm suppose to save him, but these words are getting to me. I just don't understand.

I was just left there on the rooftop. My hand was bleeding. What is he thinking? Why is that he always tries to hide everything from me when we clearly said that we'd tell each other everything?

Or.. what am I thinking? Trying to risk what I have just to save him. I wonder if I'm doing this because of the pressure of the dream or because I like him.

Well, there's no going back now. I'll still help him as much as I possibly can, but I know now that there's probably no way to avoid the future or change it.

-

Maybe I was just imagining things. But I am pretty sure I heard footsteps. I feel someone following me as I was trying to go to the infirmary. Time to speed walk. Just keep walking, just keep walking. Just keep running.

I felt someone hold my mouth as I get pulled into the P.E closet. But I felt like I knew this smell. A familiar smell. It was dark in here, but my eyes adjusted, and I could still see who dragged me in here. He pushes me to the wall.

"Taehyung, what do you think you're doing? Let me go!" I push him, but he doesn't budge. He yanks my hands together and ties it with something. I wince when he touched my scraped hand.

He steps back. "Ya!" I try to get up and run to him, but I fall back on my bottom. Light shows on his face as he opens the door. He was smirking. "Come back here!" I yell, but the door shuts.

I start to freak out. Will they leave me here for me to die? I can't die! I need to be with Jungkook so I can save him! I try to move my hands around, but they're tied shut. My eyes water. Deep breath I tell myself.

After a few deep breaths, I get myself together. So, Taehyung and Jung Eunbi are planning on doing something again. Are they going to hurt Jungkook? Are they going to take advantage of me? How is this situation going to turn?

Just as ideas popped into my head, Jung Eunbi comes in with my backpack and shuts the door behind her. "Well, if it isn't Choi Yuna?" I don't see how it wouldn't be me if you asked someone to fetch a specific person.

She comes closer to me and wraps my hand with a bandage. "Shall I tell you our plan? Your entertainment is needed." Before I could answer, she starts talking. "I'm going to make Jungkook pay. But of course, I won't tell him anything. He'll have to ask me."

"Oh wait, you guys had a fight. It was the perfect opportunity to take you here. I didn't expect it to happen, but you know, people are just interesting."

"So you stalked us just to find the right time to take me? That's sick." She finished wrapping my hand. "I wouldn't say stalk, I would say.. curiosity took over."

She stood up, took my phone out of my backpack, and threw my backpack towards me. "Duty calls." She says as she slams the door behind her.

-

For almost a week now, at least I stopped counting after a few days so I'm guessing, I've been stuck in the P.E closet. Taehyung would bring me school food and sometimes I'd refuse, and he would just shove it in my mouth.

He caresses my hair and I turn away. "Don't touch me." Most of my time here was me thinking about Jungkook and then trying to struggle my way out. "Mianhae."

"You're sorry? If you're truly sorry, why don't you untie me so I can forgive you?" He scoffs. "Ya, you're lucky that I bring you food. You'd probably would've died already."

"Good! Maybe you would've learn your lesson that holding people captive is basically death or certain death!" He showed a bit of disappointment and frowned when he left.

Hours later when I was going to take a nap, someone comes in. "Look who texted you!" I look at the screen that was put in front of me.

Yuna, where are you?

"How shall I reply? Oh! I know!" I could hear the typing noises and the send noise. She then shows it to me again.

Don't talk to me. I hate you. Just die already.

"No.. Hajima!!" I get up and run to her, only to get pulled back again. "You don't understand what you're doing. It's a mistake! A really big mistake!" She smirks. "Shall I send more?"

I start to cry. "Jebal!" I heard more typing noises. I struggle more and feel my wrists bruised. I then heard a send noise.

You really have the nerve to ask me where I am after what you've done. That's really funny. I hate how you abandon me, just to come back and hurt me again. Yeah, this bracelet is cheap, I just realized how cheap it was.. like you. And about your family, you actually think I care about it? That story is as cheap as you. You know what? I won't see you again and I'll be glad not to. I had my fun too. Let's never see each other again.

Jung Eunbi laughs hysterically. That's not funny. What you've done is really despicable, Jung Eunbi. I hope that you know that, that isn't me Jungkook. I wouldn't say that.

Please believe me even though it says my name.