11: Rivals (2)

Jungkook's POV

Please tell me that there will be nothing bad that'll happen today. Tomorrow will be Saturday, basically it's almost the weekend. I reminisced about what happened yesterday, and with my hopes at the bottom of the drain, evidently, that'll not happen.

I took a glimpse outside the window to see that it seemed like it was going to rain. With all the dark, gloomy gray clouds, it matched my undesired feelings of self-hate and worries.

I took my gaze from the window, and went to slip into my uniform, I ate some breakfast, and grabbed a navy blue umbrella, coming prepared so I don't that the possibility of coming home drenched was a lower percentage.

I head outside to walk to the bus, which was right on time when I arrived. Perfect timing.

-

I arrived at school, doing the same errands as I usually do, when I heard distinct chattering from nearby. It was then when I saw Jung Eunbi and Taehyung talking. I quickly hid around the corner, holding my breath and hoping that they won't come around the corner and see me.

They never come here in the early morning to school. What are their motives now?

"Remember what to do! You're not doing your job properly!" Jung Eunbi shouts at Taehyung.

"Yah, it's only been three days. Four days if you include today. Do you expect me to capture someone's heart by three days?" Taehyung hisses out of annoyance.

"It was so easy to get Jungkook's, so what's so hard for you to get that transfer's?" She glares at Taehyung with frustration.

"Oh, it was so easy to get his before, but what about now?" He scoffs, crossing his arms.

"Shut up! We're in this together because of the plan we made, unless.. you have reconsidered?" He lifts an eyebrow, rolling his eyes.

"Using that as an excuse.. tsk." Taehyung scoffs again, kicking the nearest object in pure indignation. I leave before the altercation further deteriorates. I didn't want them to see me there either. That would've caused huge problem.

I went to continue the errands that I was suppose to finish earlier. I eventually finished, and went to the classroom.

When I went into the classroom, I didn't see Choi Yuna, but I saw Hwang Eunbi. I also saw that Taehyung had a pissed off expression from what happened earlier in the morning.

Choi Yuna was still not here, and we had to greet the teacher. It was during math, when the door slides open to find Choi Yuna with the wrap on her head messed up.

"I'm sorry for being late!" She bows multiple times before taking her seat.

We did what we've been usually doing for math. But it was then, when lunch came, I started to notice her limping, but in a way people wouldn't notice.

"What's wrong? Are you doing okay?" Hwang Eunbi asks her.

"Yeah, I'm good." She gives a reassuring smile to her worried friend. When she got lunch and went to her seat, she tripped onto her seat. Just a small trip though.

"Haha.. I sure am clumsy today!" Choi Yuna casually brushes it off as she fixes her position to sit on the seat.

Choi Yuna's friend gives her a suspicious look before reluctantly shrugging off, beginning to eat her food.

-

"Shall we go to the nurses office to fix your wrap?" Hwang Eunbi asks her after lunch.

"Yeah, let's go." With Taehyung walking in front of them, Choi Yuna and Hwang Eunbi in the middle, and me behind them on the stairs, I witness a fall before me.