21: Priority

Yuna's POV

I was there, feeling tears run down my cheeks as Jungkook leaves. The more I tried to wipe them off, the more tears I shed. I can't believe that I didn't even trust him as my friend.

It has been three months since we argued and I didn't think I'd be so affected by his words. It stings me. I felt the same feeling as before when he argued with me, but this time it's different. It's a more stronger feeling than before.

Feelings started hitting me like a truck. The feelings of Jungkook leaving because I misunderstood him. The feelings of when he took me to the place of the scenery. I never thought that I'd have to see the place where he died in my dream.

I never thought it would be real. But it is. The sudden question that came to my mind made my heart stop.

Does Jungkook die because of you?

-A few days later

It's been a few days already. Jungkook and I haven't talked since. He didn't send me his messages in the morning either. Ever since then, I felt empty. Something was missing that I couldn't put together.

I changed into my uniform and went to eat with eomma. I sat down with my breakfast as we ate quietly. "Yuna, gwenchana?" I look at eomma confused. "Ne, gwenchana. Waeyo?"

"Lately you seem really sad about something." she says worried. Eomma noticed that I was sad when I didn't even know I was making that expression. Was I really obvious, or is it just eomma's skills?

I finished my breakfast, went to brush my teeth, and eomma drove me to school. As she drove me to school, I was thinking, I should stand up for our friendship. This won't go anywhere if I do nothing.

I said my goodbyes to eomma and went to look for Jungkook. I tried to look for the brown ruffled hair I always played with. I even recognized the back of his head. I then found the back of his head.

He was walking to the building where our class was. I started to speed walk. "Jungk-" I bumped into someone because I wasn't watching my surroundings. "Ow.." Well, this was certainly the right time to bump into this person.

"Watch it!" she says in a sassy tone. "Ah, mian.." She looks at me for a moment, and smirks a little. "Oh no, it's my fault. Gwenchana?" I nod, confused of her sudden change of heart.

I was about to leave until she said, "Ah, congratulations, you're dating Taehyung right? A lot of people have been talking about you." It's strange, that she talks about that when she doesn't seem to like me?

"Uhm.. thanks." I walk after Jungkook who went into the building. I saw him walking through the hallway and I tried calling out to him again. "Jungk-"

"Yuna!" I get a back hug from Taehyung. "Ah, Taehyung, I need to talk to someone. Hold on." I squirm my way out of the back hug and once again, I'm walking after Jungkook.

"Jungkook!!" I finally yell because I don't want someone to interrupt me the third time. He turns around and while I run up to him, I'm quietly panting. "What do you want?" he asks in an annoyed serious tone.

Jungkook was never mad at me for more than two days. Three if you include today. "I wanted to apologize. I should've not have just went off at you like that. I should've understood where you were coming from and-"

"An apology won't always solve everything Yuna. You're just like her. You apologize and later on you just act like nothing happened. You don't consider my worries about you, you can't handle my sensitivity, and most of all, you can't trust me! So how can I trust you?" he says with sadness in his eyes.