28: Friday shopping

Yuna's POV

When Jungkook told me the story about his parents, I had no words to say, no thoughts to think. He went through so much, it makes me go back on the very first dream I had about him.

In my dream, he died because of his parents and he lost hope. But what if it'll be different? He could die any day, and it scares me when I think about that.

I went to school, class started, but Jungkook wasn't there. What if he's going to die right now?! It was sunset in my dream when he died though. Does it affect the time when he dies? Does he really die?

My heart starts to ache. I don't think I can survive with him not here. He's such an amazing person, and he's as fragile as a bunny. I'll protect him even if I have to get hurt myself.

... What am I saying?! I turn red to my thoughts.

-

During lunch, I decided to text him.

Where are you?

As ten minutes go by, I start to worry. *buzz buzz* I feel a vibration in my hand.

I... am somewhere personal. It's just those days, am I right?

Is he at the cliff? Is he planning to stay there till sunset and fall? Nothing bad has happened ever since the Taehyung incident. I haven't been to that cliff since the first time he showed me. I feel another vibration in my hand.

Let's go somewhere tomorrow. I'll meet you at your house at 1:30 pm.

We don't go anywhere together on the weekends, so this is a first.

Alright, see you then.

"Who you texting?" I got startled as my phone got snatched out of my hands. "Omo, you're going on a date with Jeon Jungkook~" SinB says as she tries to run away from me and as she reads the text messages.

"Ya, give it back!" I successfully got my phone back as she snickers. I look down and pant. SinB is actually a fast runner. In P.E, she would be so unmotivated and would act like she isn't good at sports and whatnot.

"I'm not going on a date with him, I'm just.. hanging out with him for tomorrow." She just looks at me and smirks.

"Uh huh..." she says sarcastically. "And I suppose this is the first time he asked to hang out on a weekend?"

I turned around to hide my embarrassment. "..Be quiet."

-

"We should go somewhere together" SinB says as she grabs my arm. "We've never went anywhere before anyways. Are ya in?" We cling arms as we walk to the bus stop. "I'm in. It'll be so much fun with just us."

"We'll stop at my place, we'll stop at your place, and we'll be set. After all, I don't want to go somewhere with our uniforms on." I giggle at her statement. SinB gets off at stop three and I get out at stop five.. I hope that's not too much of a burden to drive if we go back to stop one.

When we got to stop three, we went to SinB's house. I don't know why, but SinB never fails to surprise me. First, she runs really fast, and she has a house that's probably three times of my house. Maybe even four.