3: The transfer student (2)

Jungkook's POV

It's the same old routine as usual. Waking up, getting ready, seeing my house vacant and completely somber, and heading to school. I know that with my wealth, I could be doing whatever and whenever, but I just don't deserve it.

This is all of my parents' money, and it was all given to me to inherit. What could I use it for? I don't want to use it, and I never intended to in the first place. Aside from the education from my school, and the food that I consume, I don't use it otherwise.

I head to school and go to do some errands for the principal at the office since I don't do much at home anyways except doing homework and playing video games. I give the teachers their schedules, I organize and sort out papers, and I moved office supplies around.

When I finished, I went back to the principal to see if she had anymore work she wanted me to do. But she didn't. Students were starting to rush in, so that was my signal to head to my classroom.

"Thank you for helping in the morning Jeon Jungkook, it really helps me and the staff." The principal says with a delightful smile.

"Ahh, no problem." I say timidly, scratching the back of my head. "I guess I'll get going now." I bow before leaving the office.

I head out of the principal's office, and when I turned around the corner, I bumped into someone. "Ahh, mianhae!" I heard a small voice from in front of me. As I started to regain focus, my eyes land on a girl that I've never seen around before. She had her hair up in a ponytail, tawny-colored hair with bangs, and was wearing our uniform.

"Don't worry about it, I should be the one apologizing." I let out a small chuckle and try to be reassuring since when I first came here, it was just a harsh world for me. "I am Jeon Jungkook." I say as I extend my hand out.

I thought that she was going to have a bashful response, but she responded back quickly. "I am Choi Yuna." She responds as she shook my hand. I almost forgot that I put my hand out, stunned from the sudden action.

I end up staring at her for a little while because she didn't let go of my hand, so I awkwardly began to speak up, "Uhm.. gwenchana?" She lets go of my hand immediately after I asked that.

"Mianhae." She responds with blood rushing to her face.

"Gwenchana." I didn't want to make her first day rough, especially since it's only the morning. Since I've never seen her before, I wondered if she'll be a transfer or shadowing someone here.

Out of curiosity, I ask her, "So, are you going somewhere? I've never seen you around before."

"I'm a transfer, and I was going to ask the principal what class I'm in so I can head there." She replies firmly.

"Ahhh, I see. Well, the principal's office is around the corner over there." I point to where I came out from minutes ago.

"Oh, okay then. Gamsamnida!" She bows and takes her leave to the principal's office.

Better get going then, hopefully I won't be late because of the talk I had with Choi Yuna. I head over to the building near the library, rushed inside, and head into my classroom. Luckily, the teacher wasn't there yet, so I went inside unnoticed.

The teacher comes in a few minutes later, as I was putting my backpack behind my chair. We all greet the teacher and sit back down. Then people started talking to each other about rumors of a transfer student in our class.

The transfer student, Choi Yuna, will be in this class? A few minutes after, the principal comes inside the classroom, but since the class was still talking, our teacher was embarrassed, furious at the same time because we were showing a bad example.