12: Rainy days

Yuna's POV

When I passed out, I heard Hwang Eunbi calling my name, and I fell into someone's arms. It wasn't Jeon Jungkook's though. I don't know how I know that for sure.. it's probably just a instinct.

I woke up to the same bed I was in yesterday when Jeon Jungkook brought me in here. But I didn't feel anything cold on the side. I didn't see the brown hair that I could caress. It was empty.

I sat up, feeling a new roll of wrap on my head, and seeing my backpack on the ground near the bed I'm in. I went back in my mind, and tried to remember when and how I passed out.

I remember.. that.. I passed out after lunch when SinB and I were heading downstairs. I was feeling dizzy, and my eye sight was beginning to blur. The person that caught me was..?

Just going back on it was making me feel what I went through earlier. So I decided to not think about it.

I took a glance at the clock and realized school was almost over. Oh man, I must've missed a lot of class. I can't keep passing out like this. SinB bursts in the room, and dashes over to the bed I'm in.

"Aish, 'gwenchana' you said. You are clearly not okay. You shouldn't stress yourself, even if it's just for one day." She has a clear, stern expression, staring at me intensely.

"M-Mianhae." I managed to mutter. "I just didn't want-" 

"No excuses! Tell me straightforwardly from now on." She glances at the clock. "Aish.. I have to go. I'll see you on Monday. Remember, I will catch you if you try to tell me excuses or lies! When I do, you'll seriously get it!"

She walks out the door, and I slowly got off the bed to put on my backpack. The nurse told me to rest up and take care of myself more carefully, as I nodded, waving goodbye before heading out of the nurses room myself.

I went outside when my feet stopped moving, watching the rain dripping from the gray skies as I subconsciously extended my hand out to feel the drops fall onto my hand.

The reason why I was late this morning was because I overslept. And in addition to that, eomma wanted me to sleep so I could feel better. I didn't want to make her worry, so I went to school.

My wrap that was hanging around my head was messed up because of the wind that kept relentlessly blowing it. By the time I got to school, it was math class.

"I'm sorry for being late!" I bow several times to the teacher and took my seat.

It was when lunch came when I started to limp, but I didn't want anyone to notice, so I walked every so now and then. My head was beginning to ache, causing me to feel strange every step I took. I even tripped onto the chair I was going to sit on.

"Ah, I forgot my umbrella. Aishh, I was such in a rush this morning." I mutter to myself.

"Do you need help to get to the bus stop?" I turn to see Jeon Jungkook carrying a navy blue umbrella.

Did I mutter really loud? "Ahh, gwenchana. I don't want be a bother to y-" The next thing I know, he pulls me in under the umbrella and his scent hits my face. I felt my heart pounding by the sudden action.

"You won't be a bother. Let's go before the rain becomes worse." He responds with a smile. For some reason, I smile back immediately when he smiled. It made me.. feel.. different.

"Gomawo."

When he was there with me in the nurses office yesterday, I felt happiness..? Elation? A spark of light? Another time where I felt that feeling was when he carried me there.