24: Blackmail (2)

Jungkook's POV

I have to hurt her even more. That's what Jung Eunbi wants. I have to hurt her so that she doesn't get hurt from Taehyung. I don't want any of that. I don't want her to be hurt at all.

The other thing that Jung Eunbi wants is money. $100 a day. She knows that my family owned a company that I want to take over. I'm doing this all for Choi Yuna and I find it weird. I never done this much for someone aside from Jung Eunbi.

Ever since Taehyung and Yuna started dating, I started to observe myself more. My heart skips a beat when I hear Yuna's name. My heart hurts when Yuna is with Taehyung. My heart hurts when I hurt Yuna.

I could assume from the evidence I found, that I like her. I like Yuna. But I chose to ignore the feeling. I didn't want to accept that I like her for a reason I have yet to figure out.

But when Jung Eunbi used Choi Yuna and took advantage of the situation, she got me to face the feeling. I showed that I liked Yuna, and she lured me into a trap I can't get out of.

-

After Jung Eunbi told me to leave, I really didn't want to leave. I knew she was going to do something to Yuna that I wanted to stop. But if I did, Taehyung would beat her up.

I left to walk back to the classroom, when Hwang Eunbi stops me. "What is your deal?" I never talked to her before, so I was shook. "What are you talking about?"

"Why are you hurting Yuna all of a sudden? You know she's blames herself a lot because of you, but yet she still tries to get you back." she says, folding her arms.

"She has Taehyung doesn't she? Yuna doesn't need me anymore." I really didn't want to talk about this. Yuna is already going through so much, even Hwang Eunbi says so.

"So you're assuming that since she has a boyfriend, she doesn't want to be your friend anymore?" "I'm saying she chose Taehyung over me. She made me feel used."

"There's a difference between choosing Taehyung over you and seeing both perspectives. If she used you, she wouldn't try to get you back just to use you again right?"

She was right. I didn't try to see Yuna's perspective since I let myself fall into my own. Yuna wouldn't try to use me again, but Jung Eunbi did. I heard a smack sound and turned my attention to where Yuna was.

"See what you've caused? I don't know what your motive is, but you need to stop this." I really wanted to run up and drag Yuna away, but I can't. "I don't want her to get hurt by Taehyung. I just want her to be happy." I say as I started walking away.

-

After school, Jung Eunbi found me and clings to my arm. "Shall we go to the bus stop like we used to do before? You used to smile so much before, I miss that cute smile of yours. Where did those days go?" she says as her hand caresses my face.

Those days vanished because you wiped the smiles I had disappear. I have no intention of smiling with you. But I have no choice but to follow what you say anyways.

"Yeah.. let's go to the bus stop." I say as I started walking ahead. "Ya, wait up!" she runs after me. As we were walking down the hall, I spot Taehyung and Yuna from a distance.

Taehyung and I make eye contact while Yuna looks at the ground. He smirks at me and pulls Yuna into a hug. Just keep walking, it's just a hug. He makes a move that made me feel so shocked, and then made me furious.

It's what's best for Yuna, just keep moving. I went past them with Jung Eunbi and went to the bus stop.

-

I got off on stop two, going to this place Yuna and I went before. We started liking the food there, so we went there often. We'd try different places at different stops usually after school.

I went to order my food and sat down, looking at the window. "That's strange, that guy would always be with that girl. I wonder what happened." I didn't turn to look at who said that. It was the workers talking.

I know that because when Yuna and I came here, they'd talk about how I'm the one who likes her and Yuna doesn't like me, or Yuna is the one who likes me and I don't like her. Or they'd say that we both like each other.

But I.. think that I'm the one who likes her and Yuna doesn't like me. Yuna could probably only see me as a friend, nothing more. She has Taehyung anyways. I started playing around with my food as a result.

That reminds me, I have to make a plan with Yuna, but how? Someone sat in front of me as I turned my head to see who it was. Hwang Eunbi? Why would she be here? How does she know this place?

"How did you get here?" I ask, putting my fork down. "I followed you here." she says as I make an awkward looking face expression. She starts to crack up. "You should've seen your face! Ahhh, I didn't follow you here, Yuna would tell me everything about this place."

"I saw you get off on stop two, so I assumed you were going here. And I need to talk to you about Yuna." she says in a sarcastic tone, and then a serious tone at the same time.

"Wait, so you did follow me here, I thought you said you didn't." I tilt my head a bit. "I didn't follow you here, you were just simply going the direction I was going." she smirks.

"Now, let's get to the bottom of this." she puts her hands on the table. "Taehyung is doing some sort of blackmail or threatened Yuna. Why I know that? Magic. Whoosh."

"Bwo?" Is Yuna in the same situation as I am? "Are you surprised that I know magic? Whoosh." she moves her fingers in an up and down motion. "Did Yuna tell you that?"

She looks at me and raises a brow. "She hasn't been talking to anyone but Taehyung. Not even me. And I know that Yuna wouldn't just stop talking to me."

"Are you going to eat that?" she points to the food I played around with using my fork. "It's all yours." I shift the food towards her and she starts digging in. "Did.. perhaps Yuna ever say if she liked Taehyung?"

She looks at me with her mouth full, and smirks. "Ah, I'm getting off topic. Anyways, what should I do about Yuna since I can't even talk to her?"

"Who said you couldn't?" Hwang Eunbi asks. "But.. Taehyung won't like it." And he could hurt her if I talk to her. "Taehyung this, Taehyung that, does it matter if he doesn't like it? You're Yuna's friend and it's Yuna's decision to make, not his."

I guess I was just using Taehyung as an excuse to go against argument points that Hwang Eunbi said. I'm being a coward. If I'm scared that he'll hurt Yuna, I'll go protect her myself.