10: Rivals

Yuna's POV

The dream I had last night was very.. different. But still related to Jeon Jungkook. Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook were fighting. I wasn't too sure who they were talking about, but they were fighting for that person.

It may be Jung Eunbi? That's what I'm guessing since what happened yesterday. Then I thought of where they were fighting at. There were fences around the area, so it's outside?

But there wasn't any grass or trees around. So it's still on the building. Then it came to me. The rooftop! There could be multiple rooftops though. It could be on top of any building.

How could I possibly find it? Why should I find it? To confirm that my dreams are true? It's probable that there's no chance that my dreams are true. But.. both of my dreams did have Jeon Jungkook in them.

Perhaps it was because of what happened recently. I kept telling myself that, and giving myself excuses for those dreams. But every time I say those excuses, I feel like I'm going through a hole repeatedly and it'll stop when I say what I've been refraining from saying.

I tend to not think of the worse case scenario, but I just comes to me without my consent.

It's true. It's nonfiction. It'll happen in the future, and if you don't do something about it, you'll witness someone dying without doing anything about it. It'll leave you guilt until the day you die.

As those thoughts ran through my mind, I shivered. I felt afraid of those dreams. I didn't want it to be true.

-

We went to P.E and we played basketball. We had one part of the room as the girls and the other part was the boys. To me, I loved sports. I wouldn't say that I'm good at them, but I used to be active when I was in middle school.

Even if I was rusty, I still had that feeling of excitement that went thrilled me as we started playing. I was on offense, which I wanted to do anyways since it's way more fun than defense. Aside from stealing the ball, I mean.

My team scored some, most of them were by me, and I had the ball again. This time, instead of just having someone passing it to me, I wanted to go for it myself. I ran for it.

As I ran for it, I felt someone's leg in front of my ankle, and I tripped. I dropped the ball because I bumped my head hard onto the ground. I touched the top of my head and my forehead, and winced in pain as I hear someone's footsteps and someone picking up the ball.

I tried to open my eyes to see the person who tripped me, but my eye sight was blurry, and it kept closing because my head was throbbing. "I'll warn you. Don't get in between Jeon Jungkook and I. Arraseo?" The voice demands in a stern tone.

It was so familiar, but I couldn't recall whose voice it was. Then, I hear a sound of a ball hitting something or someone. "J-Jungkook-ah, I was just-" Jungkook, I assumed, put me onto his back so I was on a piggy-back ride position.

"Jeon Jungkook is with the transfer too?" I hear from one side of the room. "I heard Jung Eunbi tripped her and tried to hit her with the ball." Jung.. Eunbi?

Jeon Jungkook starts walking out, and as he was walking, I blacked out.

-

I felt something cold on my side as I fluttered my eyes open to see that I was in the nurses room. I touched my head, grimacing, and remembered the situation I was in; I tripped and hit my head.

Or well, someone purposefully tripped me. But instead of a bump, I feel something wrapped around my head. Was it really that bad?

I look to see that the cold item that was felt on my side was a carton of strawberry milk next to me. There was also someone whose head was sleeping on the side of the bed. With the messy, tawny-brown hair, I immediately knew it was Jeon Jungkook.