Chapter 14

(Shay's Point of View)

I groggily woke up to a strange discovery, these are not my sheets, this is not my room, and I do not have a third arm, meaning that the one slung around my waist was not mine.  Where the fuck am I?  Oh, that's right, these are Will's sheets, this is Will's room, and that is Will's arm.  I feel much better now.

I started to try and stretch a little bit but was only able to straighten my legs before Will's arm tightened around my waist and pull me to him.  I now found myself curled into Will's stomach/chest with his head burrowed into my neck, and there was something hard poking the inside of my leg.  Well, this is interesting.  

I decided I would have a little fun while Will was still partially asleep.  I pushed my ass into Will's crotch, making him groan, clearly starting to wake up a little more.  I did it again and he started to groan again, louder as he pulled me even closer to him.  His head was hanging over my shoulder so I leaned back and lightly blew into his ear.  He jolted awake, pulling me impossibly closer as he sat up and looked around.  He was still in a dazed state, making me giggle.

"Good morning."  I said, my voice scratchy from just waking up.  He moaned and shifted so we were facing each other.
    "That was not nice."  Will groaned as he stretched out his muscles.

"Oh, come on, admit it.  That was a very nice thing to wake up to."  I teased.

"I'm not going to deny that but I will say that it was uncalled for this early in the morning."  He teased back.

"Early?  I'm never up before ten, it is not early."  

"Oh yeah?  It's..." he leaned over to look at the clock on his bedside table "...oh, 10:13."  He said the last part quietly.

"Told you."  

"Yeah...yeah...yeah..."  He said, kissing me between each 'yeah'.  We sat up and looked at each other.

"Don't you usually go for a run in the morning?"  I asked him.

"Yes...but when I've got a girl as beautiful as you asking me that, there is no way I'm going to."  He said, smirking.

"Go on, get your ass up.  You go run, I'll make breakfast."  I said.  This should be fun.

"What?  No, are you kidding me?"  

"No, I mean it.  I want to cook breakfast, you might as well be out so you can't distract me, now go."  

"Alright, you asked for it."  We both got up and went our separate ways.  Me walking out of the room, pulling my hair up into a loose ponytail as I walked down the stairs to the kitchen, him changing into something he could run in.  

(Will's Point of View)

I threw on a pair of white shorts and a grey shirt and jogged down stairs, grabbing my running shoes as I went.  Before I left I popped my head in the kitchen to see what was going on.  I saw Shay sipping out of a ceramic mug and looking around the kitchen to find everything she needed.  

"Need help finding something?"  I asked, as she took a sip of whatever mystery serum was in the mug.

"Nah, I like the hunt."  She returned, smiling mischievously at me.  I pulled her into a hug and when she wasn't paying attention, gently removed the mug from her hand and took a sip.  I regretted doing so instantly.  It was really hot and really sour.  I made a face as I tried with everything I had to swallow it.  I was unsuccessful and had to release Shay to spit it into the sink.  

"What...is...that?"  I asked, gargling water between each word.  

"It's warm water with lemon juice.  Why, do you not like it?"  She asked, smirking smugly at me.