Chapter 36

(Will’s Point of View)

I started to wake up, my body curled around Shay’s, my head hanging over her shoulder.  I sighed contentedly.  If I could wake up like this every day for the rest of my life I’d be very, very happy.  I kissed her jaw right near where my mouth was resting and she stirred.  I did it again and she turned so we were facing each other, her eyes still closed.  I kissed each of her eyelids and she groaned (which was insanely sexy) and opened her eyes.  

Hearing her groan like that already gave me a hard on, but then to see her face just made it ten times worse.  I swear there’s nothing she could do to make me love her more than I do.  It’s just not possible.  I shifted my hips back from hers so she wouldn’t feel it, and grinned at her.

“Hi.”  She mumbled, pulling herself closer to me, making me bite the inside  of my cheek to keep from moaning.  

“Hi.”  I choked out in response.  She nuzzled her face into my shoulder and groaned again.  God, what is it with her and that sound?  It’s like she’s trying to drive me crazy.  I shifted and she gasped and shot up, gripping her shoulder.  Shit.

“Are you okay?  God, it doesn’t usually do that so I didn’t expect it would hurt.  Shit, I’m sorry.”  I stuttered, trying to say something before the water works started.  She bit her lip and closed her eyes, pain etched in her face.  She shook her head then opened her eyes.

“It’s not you, in the winter it usually gets like this.  Don’t worry, it just gets cold then kind of ties up.”  She explained.  God that sucks.  I wonder why I’ve never had that problem about when I broke my ankle.  Hm, I probably just got lucky.  

“Ouch.  I’m not really sure what I can do for you.  Do you want me to get someone, get a hot compress, or what.  What can I do?”  I asked, sliding up out of the bed and going to find some clothes to put on to go out on a hunt for someone.  She grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

“Maybe just stay here with me.”  She said, her eyes begging me to stay.  I lay back down slowly and she came and curled up next to me again, making sure her shoulder was in an okay place.  

“You know what I just realized?”  Shay asked, pushing herself up off of me with her left hand.

“Pray tell.”

“I never wished you a Merry Christmas.”  She deadpanned.  Wow, Christmas?

“I guess not.  Merry Christmas.”  I said, kissing her forehead.

“Merry Christmas.”  She echoed.  “Shit, what time is your sister getting here?”  Shay asked alarmed.  I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and checked the time.  It was ten twenty.  Paulina was due here in ten minutes.

“Uh, Shay, you don’t want a shower, right?”  I asked hopefully.  

“I guess I’m not getting one?”

“No, I don’t think so.  Lena should be here in about ten minutes.”  I announced.  shay’s eyes widened and she jumped out of the bed.  she put on one of my sweatshirts over her black tank top and the pair of green plaid shorts and got the bed sorted out.  She fast-walked into the little living room area we had and cleaned everything up, then going to get the extra pillows and the extra comforters from the closet.  She brought them out and set them on the couch and the floor.

Then, she grabbed the room phone and ordered a bunch of hot chocolate and snack-like foods before grabbing the tv remote and flipping the channel to some Christmas movie.  I don’t think I’d ever seen someone move so fast in my life.  The stuff Shay ordered from room service just arrived followed not long after by Paulina.