Chapter 22

(Shay’s Point of View)

It’s this kind of thing that makes me happy, laying in bed, with the arms of the guy I love around me, his shirt on me, and that sense of calm floating through the air.  Because I spilled coffee on myself the night before I was wearing the shirt Will had worn to lunch with his parents yesterday.  I laughed at how when I’d walked out of the bathroom after changing out of my clothes into Will’s shirt and brushed my teeth and did whatever else I needed to do, Will unbuttoned the shirt by two more buttons so that it opened at the top of my stomach.  I told him that I didn’t have anything on under and he said he wouldn’t have it any other way.  In the moment it was a very cute gesture, and when we fell asleep, I still thought of it that way, but now, when I can hardly move without my boobs falling out, it’s not as nice.  

I rolled over, careful not to let anything spill out of my top, well, I guess Will’s top, and faced him.  I had been rolled over, awake, just enjoying the feeling in the room for probably twenty minutes so to say that I was surprised to be met by Will’s deep brown eyes would be an understatement.  I let go of the hand I had on the front of the shirt in surprise and looked at Will.  Funny, his eyes were no longer at the same level as mine.

“How long have you been awake?”  I asked him, waiting for his eyes to meet mine.

“Um... probably half an hour.”  Will responds, his eyes not moving.  I look at my chest to see how much was exposed.  Whoops... you can basically see everything, the shirt barely covering my nipples.  Awesome.  

“What’s it gonna take to get your eyes up here?”  I ask, Will still not raising his gaze.  “What, you want a feel?”  I ask, only half kidding.  It probably wouldn’t be the worst thing for me.

“Very badly yes, but the teacher in me says not to.”  Will responded, his eyes finally meeting mine.  

“I’m not telling anybody.”  I responded, taking his hand and placing it just below my neck.

“Shay...”  Will trailed off as I put my hand on his chest and trailed it down.  I pulled his head closer to mine and kissed him.  He responded, not moving the hand I placed below my neck, but using his other to pull my body closer to his.  He started sucking on my bottom lip, asking me to open my mouth.  I decided not to so in persuasion he lowered his hand towards my chest until it was just resting on my cleavage.  

I opened my mouth to say something, which Will took as an opportunity to get his tongue into my mouth.  I grunted then groaned when he pulled me so I was on top of him.  I pressed my chest into his so my shirt parted even more so my breasts were pretty much rubbing against Will’s chest.  Will moaned in pleasure as I continued to rub my chest up against his, making me smile against his lips.  

“Shay...We can’t...Do this.”  Will groaned.  I took his hand and put it back where it was from where he'd dropped it, and kissed his neck.

“Oh, be a little bad.”  I said then bit his neck (not in the creepy vampire way).  

“Alright, just understand that we are not having sex.  Understood?  I want to so bad.  Trust me, I really do, but I just can’t do it.”  He said, lust clouding his eyes as I propped myself up on his chest using my lower arms to hold myself up and my boobs just resting on his chest, the shirt of his I was wearing barely covering anything.

“Fine, but everything else?”  I asked seriously.

“Underwear on?”  Will asked, though it looked like he was begging for me to throw a shit-fit and say no.

“Fine.  You good?”

“Uh-huh.”  He said as he pulled me back down, groaning as our chests rubbed together again and our lips connected, smashing together so hard it almost hurt.  Will started to unbutton the shirt I was wearing.