Chapter 42

(WIll’s Point of View)

Heavy Metal Day.  Great.  This would be the reason I’m wearing leather pants, a leather jacket, a black shirt and a pair of black combat-like boots, almost all of which I had acquired as a gag gift from Paulina a few years ago.  

I was so tired.  I couldn’t sleep at all last night.  I don’t know why, I just couldn’t.  At one point I finally got up and went for a run, just to try and exhaust myself enough to go to bed.  Then, when I got home and still couldn’t sleep I started doing a ton of push-ups and sit-ups.  

In the end, I had gone for a 10 minute run, did 100 push-ups, and a thousand crunches.  I was finally so exhausted that you couldn’t pry my eyes open with a crowbar.   Then, at around four thirty, I was up again and couldn’t ever really go back to sleep.  

I was debating going through Shay’s drawer in the bathroom and borrowing some of her eyeliner and really going all out.  I had actually walked into the bathroom to go do it when I heard the door open.  

I heard the sound of a heels walking across the floor downstairs on the way to the stairs.  

“Babe?”  Shay called as she walked in the room.  I threw the eyeliner back in the drawer and slammed it closed before she made it into the bathroom

“In here.”  I called back.  She slowly rounded the corner and looked me up and down, laughing a little.

I, on the other hand, was staring at her, shocked.  She was wearing a pair of probably the shortest leather shorts I’ve ever seen, (they barely covered her ass), black completely ripped and tattered fishnet tights, which would be great if we were going to be alone.  At school all day, not so great.  An obscenely tight black leather crop top that laced up at the center and made her boobs look twice their size, (already freaking huge) a black leather vest, and a pair of crazy high heeled ankle boots that looked so complicated, I stopped trying to figure out how she put them on.

I looked up at her hair and saw it was teased in the way that people call ‘emo’ or ‘scene’.  I also noticed it had some green, purple, and blue in it.  Wow.  Then, her face.  She had a thick line of eyeliner covering most of her eyelid.  The line was so sleek and shiny that it looked like gel.  Her lips were completely black and her face looked a little pale.  More so than usual, at least.  

In other words, she looked sexy as hell.  God, all I want to do is grab her.  She pulled three cans of spray on hair dye and handed them to me.  

“I hope you don’t mind, I borrowed those these last night.”  She said, nodding her head at them.  I nodded.  She had spent the last night at home so she could be at home early enough to get ready for today.  I guess I see why.  I’m really glad she’s not emo or something though, because that would mean she would spend every night at home and that would really suck for me.  

“Hm, oh yeah, no problem.”  I said, putting them away.  I so want to touch her.  It’s just so tempting.  

“Your look, it’s missing something.”  She said, looking at me, trying to figure out what was missing.  

“What is it?”  I asked as she continued studying my face.

“Eyeliner.  You need eyeliner.”  She decided, going to the drawer I had just closed.  She looked around and finally found it.  “This wasn’t where I left it.  Did you...?”  She asked, smiling at me coyly.  

“No.”  She narrowed her eyes.  “Okay, maybe.”  She cocked her head.  “The thought crossed my mind.”  I confessed.  She smirked triumphantly.  

She pushed me back so I was sitting on the toilet lid then straddled my lap, facing me.  This is so not helping with the raging boner I already have.  I swear I’m about to break out of my leather pants.