Chapter 46

(Will's Point of View)

Shay and I had spent the last two days out on the beach mostly. We snorkeled, lay in the sand, played in the water, did pretty much everything the average person does at the beach.

Last night there was a fire juggling show outside the place we ate at, so we stopped and watched that on our way out. It was so cool. The jugglers would throw the torches up in the air, through their legs, and behind their backs, and remarkably they would catch them every time. I don't know how they did it, but it was awesome.

Shay complained a few times about how Dani had been bugging her non-stop, asking for updates.

Now, you'd think Dani was just being a good friend, asking about the trip, seeming like she was just missing her best friend.

But no, by updates, she was asking about Shay's sex life, which means she was indirectly asking about my sex life. Totally crossing the student/teacher boundaries.

The words student/teacher and sex in the same sentence just sound wrong to begin with.

I was waking up, noticing that Shay was laying about halfway on top of my. I could feel every inch of the left side of her body pressed up against me, already turning me on. Then, I noticed her lips on my neck, making me gulp. Come on, Shay, it's early.

I hadn't moved yet, so I assume she still thought I was asleep. Her lips were moving around my neck until they got to my Adam's apple, stopping there for a second longer, her tongue darting out, surprising me and making me groan quietly. She swirled her tongue around a little bit, making my breath catch a little.

She continued moving up my neck, running her tongue up the side, then blowing on it where it was wet, making me shiver. She had to know I was up by now.

She was kissing along my jaw now, stopping at what she knew was my soft spot and nibbling there. I groaned again then grunted when she pulled away. Once I was quiet she paid that spot a little more attention, her teeth scraping along over it.

She moved on and kept going until she got up to my mouth. She placed a very delicate kiss on the corner of my mouth, making sure to do so in the most teasing of ways.

"Oh good, you're up." She said, raising her head to look up into my eyes, a smirk playing on her lips. Before I could say anything, she winked in a very cute and flirty manner and leaned her head back down and kissed me, not even teasing me anymore, giving me a real kiss. Thank god.

I kissed her back and pulled her the rest of the way on top of me. She gently bit down on my lip and I grunted again, opening my mouth and groaning when her tongue started playing with mine. She ran her hands up my chest, then back down again, leaving a tingling trail just from her touch.

I flipped us over so I was on top of her, hovering just enough over her so I wouldn't crush her. We continued kissing until I slid my hand far enough up the tank top Shay had slept in that she pulled away to take it off. I looked at her, how incredible her body was, and actually blinked, making sure she was real. Every part of her is just so insanely beautiful.

She rested her arms on my shoulders, her hands in my hair as she entangled our tongues again. Her lips were amazing too, how unbelievably soft they were, the way they molded against mine. It was like the way it feels when we hold hands or hug, like she was made to fit me.

I let my hands drift down her chest, over her breasts, hardening her nipples, across her tan, flat stomach, and down to the waistline of her shorts. I eased them down and she kicked them the rest of the way off.

I moved my lips away from hers and over to her neck. She moved her head so I had better access. I moved my lips along her neck, causing Shay to moan quietly and let out small whimpers of pleasure. I moved my hands up to her breasts and gently started massaging them. She arched her back into me, egging me on.

My lips wandered down even farther until they reached her gorgeous and perfect breasts. I continued massaging one of them, my lips having their way with the other. She arched even further into me as she moaned so loud that I could feel the vibrations through her chest.

Finally, when it seemed like she couldn't take it any longer, she pulled my lips back up to hers and kissed me hungrily, biting my lower lip in a way that no man could be immune to.

She removed her hands from my hair as she broke the kiss and let them wander down to my hips where my boxers sat, already tented. She smiled against my lips as she eased them down. I did the same as she had with her shorts before pulling my lips away from hers for a second.

"You're really sure?" I asked her, my breathing hard and heavy. Hers was coming out the same as mine.

"I'm really sure." She responded with a small nod.

"I love you." I told her, looking right into her eyes.

"I love you too, Will." She smiled at me, no, beamed, the look on her face definitely proving her words true. I smiled at her as I hooked my thumbs in her underwear and slowly pulled them down.

(Shay's Point of View)

Finally! And again, and again, and maybe once after that...okay, twice. Will was just so unbelievably amazing

The thing that really made the difference was that I knew he wasn't going anywhere, that he was the type of guy to stay with me and cuddle, or go to sleep, that he wasn't just going to leave right afterward.

Also, he was the first guy I've ever slept with that I loved. That made a big difference too. He was just as sweet as he is all the time too, forever a gentleman. Everything about him just felt so right, not just the sex, but just him in general. He's just so amazing.

We'd been laying in bed, Will curled up around me, spooning me from behind for probably half an hour, his phone buzzing on the nightstand. I swear he must have thirty unopened texts waiting on his phone.

Stupid technology.

It started buzzing in a sequence that told us someone was calling him.

"Will, please, please, for the love of all things good in this world, pick up your phone." I said, not moving at all. As much as I wanted to have Will all to myself, if I heard that thing vibrating against the table one more time, I swear to god I'm gonna fucking scream.

We had been laying here listening to it, neither of us saying anything, both of us wanting to be together without interruption, but this was becoming an interruption. And an irritating one at that.

"Anything to make it stop." He responded in the same tone of voice I had used. Here we were, spending a quiet (okay, so maybe quiet isn't the right word) day in bed together, and some idiot has to fucking text and call Will once a minute, seriously? Seriously?

"What?" Will asked over the phone in an irritated tone.

"Who is it?" I whispered to him. He shook his head, a slightly annoyed grin on his face. 'Bryan' he mouthed. Of course. Thank you, Bryan.

"Look, I'm gonna have to call you back. Like tomorrow at the earliest." Will said. I almost couldn't help but chuckle. Just barely could I hear Bryan ask Will a question.

"What could you possibly be doing that is so exciting or important you can't take a little time to talk to me?" Will looked at me and smirked.

"Making up for lost time."