Chapter 29

(Will’s Point of View)

“Shay, don’t get up yet.”  I moaned still half asleep.  At this point she’d rolled away from my chest and was starting to sit up.  I rolled on top of her, my left leg bent so it was now resting between her two and my head on her chest.  She sighed.

“You are adorable when you’re sleeping.”  She said, wrapping her right arm around my head so it rested in my hair and the other loosely slung around my body.

“I know, why don’t you let me do that for a few more minutes?”  I asked her, nuzzling my face into her...I’ll be blunt, her boobs.  She let out a little whimper that she tried to cover up as another sigh.  I chuckled a little.  “Come on, you know you’re loving this.”  I said, kissing her right breast through her tank top.  I felt her nipples pucker and I smiled.  No denying it now.

“I know I am.  I can’t really tell you otherwise now, but we should seriously get up.”  She said, her arm that was loosely around me tightening and her hand in my hair knotting itself in it.  I groaned at her hand in my hair.  Such a turn on.  I kissed her breast again and sucked on her nipple a little, still through her shirt, hoping a little teasing would convince her to to let me sleep...or do other things...?    She let out a low moan and my breath caught.  It is not fair how sexy that sound is.  I went for her other one and bit a little, feeling her buck her hips up and her groan really loud in the back of her neck.

“I swear if that didn’t feel so good I’d bite you.”  She groaned again.  Damn.

“You can bite me.”  I said, a smirk on my face.

“Well, it is Halloween...”  She purred in my ear, her voice tickling my neck.  Not. Fair.  I stretched myself up so I was now hovering over her, my face level with hers.  

“You make me so hot.”  I growled into her hair.  She pulled really hard on my hair and I felt my whole body almost go numb.  I moved my face up to hers and took her lower lip between mine and kissed it.  She groaned and started doing the same to my upper lip.  Then she started nipping at it and pushed her body against mine.  She wrapped her arms around my neck and used it to pull herself closer to me again.  I went for her tongue and just started pulling and sucking on it.  

“I feel that.”  She responded in a thick voice, pushing her hips up against my erection.  Oh, wow.  

“Bite me.”  I ordered, my voice coming out in a growl.  She held my gaze for another second, a smirk lacing her lips.  Her lips connected with my neck and I groaned when I felt her teeth brushing over it as she sucked on it.  I groaned again, louder, gripping her lips tighter when she sucked harder, insuring that the mark she left would be a dark, dark purple.  I felt shivers go down my spine and Just as she was removing her lips from my neck she swirled her tongue around the spot to seal the deal.  Students of mine should not be allowed to be this sexy.  She kissed her way back up my jaw and to my lips, pecking me once softly before pulling away, a smirk on her face.

“You’re incredible.”  I murmured, my eyes locked with hers.

“Yeah, maybe a little.  Now it’s time to wake up.”  She told me, her voice soft and smooth.  I have a serious addiction to this girl.  It’s just like...yeah.

“Okay.”  I said with a quiet sigh.  I rolled off from on top of her and we both sat up.  We took a second to rearrange ourselves then put on shoes and walked downstairs to start decorating the front yard.  

(Shay’s Point of View)

Will and I worked hard for about a good hour setting up fake cobwebs, smoke machines in hidden locations, motion sensing things that talked to you when you walked up, (Authors Note: for some reason those things just scare the shit out of me) fake headstones, and all kinds of other stuff.  Right as I was reaching up to hang a glow in the dark cobweb on his light by the front door, I felt Will reach out from behind me and slap my ass.  Really, Will, really?