Chapter 34

(Shay’s Point of View)

Hey - Went to the gym to go run, should be back within an hour or so, call if you need anything.  Love you. - Will

Hm, an hour, you say.  I assume he left probably half an hour ago, so not that much time, I guess.  I got out of the bed and grabbed a clean bra and pantie set and made for the bathroom to take a shower.  

I washed my hair and everything quickly and got out, stepping into my bra and panties then blow drying my hair.  I’d usually just leave it, but because of the weather, I don’t want to catch a chill or anything from having wet hair.  I finished blow drying, then brushed my teeth, then walked back to my suitcase, which I never wound up unpacking.  After getting back from the place Will took me yesterday, we both decided to just laze around the room that night, not bothering to do anything.  

I was standing there, bent over the suitcase, looking for some clothes to wear when I heard the door click, like someone had just inserted a room key.  I shot up and spun around right as Will walked into the room.  His eyes widened as he took in my lack of clothes.  Whoops...

“You putting on a show up here?”  He asked, his eyes still lingering on my chest.  I smirked, though it’s not like he was paying any attention whatsoever to my face.  

“Yeah, but it’s private, so you’ll have to leave.”  I said to him, my smirk still going unnoticed.  This statement obviously caught his attention though.  He dropped his Nike sports bag on the ground that he was carrying before and walked over to me, only taking four big steps before reaching me.  He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me so my entire body was in contact with his, his other hand tangled in my hair.  

“I don’t think so.”  He growled huskily in my ear, sending shivers down my spine, making my whole body tingle.  He started kissing down my neck, nibbling when he got to my collarbone, then continuing down towards my chest, leaving a trail of butterfly kisses across the line of my bra.  On my left breast, he pushed the edge of my bra bra up a little with his lips, then started kissing underneath it, never getting too close to my nipple, only close enough to tease me and make me ache for more.  

I felt him start to suck on my breast, just under the edge of my bra where he had pushed it up.  He nipped and sucked for a minute, causing me to moan in pleasure and pull on his hair with my fingers as I tried not to loose my balance with my knees as weak as they were.  He swirled his tongue around the spot, one of my tricks, before kissing back up my neck then along my jawline, up to the corner of my lips, where he lay a lingering kiss then released me and walked to the bathroom, leaving me dazed.  That asshole.  How do you do that and then just walk away?

(Will’s Point of View)    

Shay... I felt kinda bad for doing that then just leaving her there, but just thinking of the look on her face made me chuckle enough not to.  I showered quickly then walked out of the bathroom, a towel around my waist.  I chuckled again when I saw Shay, now wearing a pair of dark grey jeans, a red v-neck sweater, and her hair pulled back so it was out of her face, a pair of ankle-socks covering her feet.  

She looked gorgeous as always, that’s not what made me laugh, it’s the fact that she was still wearing the same expression as when I walked into the bathroom, looking like a three year old wanting to throw a fit, yet looking confused and dazed at the same time.  She heard me laughing and glared.  I grabbed a pair of boxers from my suitcase next to Shay’s and put them on under the towel.  I ditched the towel and put on a pair of jeans and looked for something warm to wear on top.  I turned my head back to look at Shay, who was still glaring at me.