Chapter 40

(Will’s Point of View)

“Shay, I’m going for a run.  Is it fine if I take Quincy with me?”  I asked, walking out of the bathroom in a pair of black basketball shorts, a grey Nike sweatshirt I got for Christmas from Paulina, and my running shoes.  

“Yeah, sure.  Have fun.  Don’t talk to strangers, especially girls.”  She warned from the bed where she was laying, nearly buried in the huge mound of pillows and the fluffy comforter.  I walked over to her, finding her body in the pile and climbed up, settling myself over her.  

She smiled sleepily at me, bringing her hands up to rest over my shoulders, running her slim fingers over my shoulder blades in a circular motion.  I had my forearms resting on either side of her waist, not wanting to crush her.  While her ribs were fine most of the time, I’m still not willing to test it.  

I lifted up the shirt of mine she was wearing and stroked her hips with my thumbs, appreciating that since she broke her ribs, she’s put on a little weight (as in maybe five pounds) so she wasn’t quite as skinny and boney.  

“You know I wouldn’t do that.”  I teased, blowing lightly on her face teasingly.  She squirmed when my breath hit her face.  

“God that feels weird.”  She giggled.  I smirked and leaned down to kiss her, gently brushing my lips across hers.  When I pulled back quickly, before she’d had the chance to kiss me back, she grunted.  I laughed at how put off she was.

“Did that feel weird?”  I teased again.  

“You’re annoying.”  She huffed, sticking her tongue out at me in spite.  I captured her tongue with my mouth and started sucking on it, her moaning into my mouth as her arms wrapped tighter around my shoulders.  

I slid my hands up her back, keeping my elbows on the mattress as I pulled her closer to me, holding her chest closer to mine by her back.  

She slipped her hands down my chest, sliding her fingers into the waistband of my shorts, not going any further, just far enough for me to recall memories and make me feel totally taunted.  Goddamit.  I grunted and lifted myself off of her, sitting back on my heels, resting just over her hips.  

“Alright, I’m gonna go before I wind up staying here all morning.”  I groaned, rubbing my eyes.  

“And why would that be such a bad thing.”  She pouted, looking up at me with her lower lip sticking out.  I pulled her up to me and kissed her lip lightly, sucking on it until I pulled away.

“Because then I’d get fat.  And my age would start to show.  And then I’d look like a teacher.”  I said, matter-of-factly in a very serious voice, fighting hard to hold a straight face.  

“You’re right, we can’t have that.”  She agreed in the same tone of voice as I had used.  “Maybe we’ll just have to find a different kind of exercise...”  She trailed off, her hand running down my chest to sit right on my crotch.  I felt a stirring in my shorts and cussed in my head.

“Maybe pilates?”  I suggested, swallowing hard.  Shay shifted her body under mine, making my already present erection become even more...present.

“You’d be very limber.”  She purred, looking up through her eyelashes, moving her hand so that it was squeezing my dick a little, making me bite the inside of my cheek to keep from moaning.  That was a stupid suggestion on my part.  Totally set myself up for that one.  

“I suppose.”  I agreed breathlessly.  This is so not fair.  She squeezed a little harder, making me finally let out the groan I had been holding in.  She smiled in satisfaction, knowing that she had me under control.