The Beast Below - Liz Ten, aka Elizabeth the Tenth

Bailee's POV -

I open my eyes and can feel shots of pain running up and down my arms and legs, but they fade quickly and are replaced with feelings of tenderness. I groan, and look across to see The Doctor pacing and Amy next to me, also in the same state as me. I go to run my eyes but register that I'm covered in a chunky overpoweringly smelly liquid. Oh no. Oh please don't be what I think it is. The Doctor notices I've awoken and walks over to give me a hand up, saying on the way over. "There's nothing broken, there's no sign of concussion and yes, you are covered in sick." I almost add to the pile of vomit again. I look down at myself, standing up it looks so much worse.

"Sorry about your jacket." I apologise to The Doctor.

"Nah don't worry about it, it would've got all.... sick-y no matter who was wearing it." Fair enough.

"Where are we?" Amy asks shakily, I know if I open my mouth again it won't be pretty.

"Overspill pipe, at a guess." The Doctor replies looking scrutinisingly around.

"Oh my daze it stinks." Amy covers her nose with her arm. Big mistake, seeing as it's covered in sick as well

"Can we get out?" I ask, risking talking, but breathing as slowly as possible through my mouths, thinking 'shallow breathing' over and over again.

"One door, one door switch, one condition. We forget everything we saw. Look familiar?" The Doctor asks, looking at Amy, clearly still annoyed at her for forgetting.

"That's the carrot. Ooo, here's the stick." The Doctor exclaims happily, whilst looking at the booths which contain, as he says, 'Smilers'. Two of the booths light up.

"There's a creature living in the heart of this ship. What's it doing there?" He says to no one in particular. Probably himself. The Smilers become Frowners, causing The Doctor to respond happily. "No, that's not going to work on me, so come on. Big old beast below decks, and everyone who protests gets shoved down its throat. That how it works?" He questions them but the Frowners become Scowlers. "Oh, stop it. I'm not leaving and I'm not forgetting, and what are you fellows going to do about it? Stick out your tongues, huh?" The Doctor continues to taunt them. The booths open and the Smilers step out. Not good. Very not good.

"Doctor?" I say nervously, reaching for Amy's hand to pull her back. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a woman appears. She's very beautiful, with luscious curls bouncing around her shoulders, and she steps up between the Doctor, Amy and I, and shoots the Smilers.

"Look who it is. You look a lot better without your mask." The Doctor says happily, I presume they met whilst Amy was voting and I was staring at that blank screen in the booth next to her.

"You must be Amy." The beautiful woman says, turning to Amy. Then she turns to me. "And you must be Bailee! I'm Liz. Liz Ten."

"Hi." Amy says for the both of us, seeing as I'm not very good with strangers.

"Yuck. Lovely hair, Bailee. And Amy too. Shame about the sick. You know Mandy, yeah? She's very brave." Liz Ten rambles on.

"How did you find us?" The Doctor says in a happy and grateful but suspicious manner.

"Stuck my gizmo on you. Been listening in. Nice moves on the hurl escape. So, what's the big fella doing here?" Liz Ten says joyfully, reaching to the back of the braces The Doctor was wearing and unclips a small device.

"You're over sixteen, you've voted. Whatever this is, you've chosen to forget about it." The Doctor says almost accusingly.

"No. Never forgot, never voted, not technically a British subject." Liz Ten retorts nonchalantly.