Bailee's Choice - This Is The Dream

Bailee's POV-

"Ah, it's colder." I exclaim, the minute I wake up.

"The four of us have to agree, now, which is the dream." The Doctor demands.

"It's this, here." Rory says confidently.

"He could be right. The science is all wrong here. Burning ice?" Amy agrees with Rory.

"No, no, no. Ice can burn. Sofas can read. It's a big universe. We have to agree which battle to lose. All of us, now."

"Okay, which world do you think is real?" Amy asks The Doctor.

"This one."

"No, the other one." Rory argues. Amy turns to me. "Bailee?" I look at her blankly. I haven't got a clue. I can see that The Doctor thinks this world because he wants us to all stay travelling together, but Rory thinks the other world because he feels like he's constantly competing with The Doctor for Amy's attention. He can't see that she'd always choose him over The Doctor ultimately. I, on the other hand, haven't had a gut feeling on either of the worlds.i want to stay travelling with Amy and Rory, they are my best friends, but the other world seems more like what I think, deep down, I secretly want. Traveling alone with The Doctor? Amazing. But if I say that then am I essentially giving up my two best friends?

"Nine minutes till impact." The Doctor warns us.

"What temperature is it?" I ask, stalling while I get my thoughts together.

"Outside? Brrr. How many noughts have you got? Inside? I don't know but I can't feel my feet and other parts." The Doctor informs us.

"I think all my parts are basically fine." Rory says smugly to Amy. He picks up the Tardis telephone. "Can't we call for help?"

"Yeah, because the universe is really small and there's bound to be someone nearby." The Doctor replies sarcastically. Amy produces more blankets and chucks them at us.

"Put these on, all of you." She has cut a slit in the middle of the blankets.

"Oh, a poncho. The biggest crime against fashion since lederhosen." Rory says dejectedly.

"Here we go. My Bailee. My poncho boys. If we're going to die, let's die looking like a Peruvian folk band." She grins.

"We're not going to die." Rory reassures her.

"No, we're not, but our time's running out. If we fall asleep here we're in trouble. If we could divide up, then we'd have an active presence in each world, but the Dream Lord is switching us between the worlds. Why? Why? what's the logic?" The Doctor talks to himself, but the Dream Lord appears.

"Good idea, veggie. Let's divide you four up, so I can have a little chat with our lovely companion. Maybe I'll keep her, and you can have the married couple to yourself for all eternity, should you manage to clamber aboard some sort of reality."

"Can you hear that?" Amy turns to me.

"What? No." I say slowly, panic setting in.

"Bailee, don't be scared. We'll be back." The Doctor reassures me, as he, Rory and Amy fall asleep. I rush to The Doctor's side.

"Doctor, don't leave me." I beg, although I know it's useless.

"Bailee, we're going to have fun, aren't we?" The little girl pipes up, and the Dream Lord nods with her.

"No, please, not alone." There is a thick layer of frost now covering everything, and I sit in a ball wearing my poncho, shivering.

"Poor Bailee. He always leaves you, doesn't he, alone in the dark. Never apologises."